Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hatchling
    Ok i just got this same error while customizing my character, it happens when i hit exit and save or any of the options in that window. So since i was unable to do anything i logged out and trying to log back in and now i get the "No available servers found. Try to log in again in a few minutes. If the problem persists please contact planet support for assistance."

Its been this way for a few hours now and don't have a clue how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Ok i just got this same error while customizing my character, it happens when i hit exit and save or any of the options in that window. So since i was unable to do anything i logged out and trying to log back in and now i get the "No available servers found. Try to log in again in a few minutes. If the problem persists please contact planet support for assistance."

Its been this way for a few hours now and don't have a clue how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.
    I have the same problem on the customizing part as well. Had to alt f4 to get out of the game. Although, I haven't tried to come back yet. Would like to know if there is any problem about this? I'm a new player and I just want to know if it's the game who has problems or me.

4. 05-23-2013, 04:36
    Reason
    spam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12