Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Young
    In just happy we GoT a reply Thats half a miracel as is other then that i look at taming and figure il check again Around 2200

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    In just happy we GoT a reply Thats half a miracel as is other then that i look at taming and figure il check again Around 2200
    LOL so true!

Still no reply on timing!

Old

Question Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn|MindArk View Post
    The iPhone version of Virtual Tycoon has ready for release for quite some time now.

Unfortunately there have been issues in getting Apple's approval to offer the app on the App store, due to the real-cash economy aspect of Entropia Universe.

We are working on resolving these issues with Apple, and hope to have the app released soon. I will do my best to keep the community updated on this issue as things move forward.

Thanks for your patience!
    Hi Bjorn...

I was wondering - presumably you wanted to list this application as a free application in the App Store... And presumably Apple want some sort of cut of auction profits or something, if this is a RCE?

Not clear what the hold ups or hang ups are, but I was wondering if there was any merit to allowing Apple to set a price they were willing to charge for hosting the App on their store, and giving them 100% of the sales profits from essentially "delivering" the application.

IE: explain to them there is no useful way for you to guage the return on market turnover since profit is relative to the buy and sell markups of a given item for a given trader...

But that they can charge say 5 a sale and that money is all theirs.

Not sure if that approach might assist things, or if it's been tried already etc.

Thanks for the patch yesterday - seems to have helped with the things I was struggling with, at least. All the best for your weekend!

Cly.

PS: I am specifically thinking that I don't really care if there _IS_ a free version on the Android, if I have to pay an amount for the App on my iPhone / iPad, I would prefer to just pay a flat fee for the app, rather than have it unavailable to me.
    Last edited by Cly; 09-27-2013 at 09:42. Reason: Added PS

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    sell the Iphone? get Android? You will never go back....
    I'll second that.

Old
    any progress on that app for iphone?
    Play for the fun of it and may lootius be with you all!

I think Apple being Apple they will try and get profit how they can. I assume the Android version via Google Play is free.
    I guess a few dollars for the iPhone app would be tolerated, but I have had enough of the iPhone and it's rigidness. Looking forward to getting a Samsung S5 soon as it is released, will then get the app free on android!
    Starfinder XXI: PM me to book a flight!
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot
    Metal flows through my veins!

Mature
    bump bump bump
    "What the wise do in the beginning, fools do in the end."

Hatchling
    Anything new here? Sadly still waiting..

Mature
    I've used the android version... it kinda sucks.

I guess it's a neat idea in theory, being able to craft or shop while waiting around in RL, but it loses connection in under a minute usually. So it works for placing a bid when I couldn't normally be logged in, but that is 'all' it's useful for.
    "What the wise do in the beginning, fools do in the end."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12