Mature

Developer Notes?

This Entropia Universe Buzz article is the first in a new series of Developer Notes where the development team at MindArk will share various tips and bits of information about Entropia Universe with our participants. Some Developer Notes will address important issues that we have noticed being discussed on community forums, while others will be prompted by feedback and questions received via support cases. Our goal with the Developer Notes series is to help participants better understand MindArk’s goals for Entropia Universe, and hopefully correct several misconceptions that have arisen within the community that we feel might help participants make more informed decisions for their avatars. We hope that you find the Developer Notes articles interesting and informative.
    It seems to have been over six months since the last developer notes have been released.

Is this attempt at Dev to player communication over?
    "What the wise do in the beginning, fools do in the end."

2. Sponsored Links
    Bump.......

Provider
    There was an attempt at developer to player communication? When? Where? I didn't notice it.

The same thing happened last time they tried it as well.

But then if they don't have anything to say they won't release a dev note of random stuff.

And we all know how paranoid they are with anything on future releases. If they announced or showed current work in progress on taming then everyone gets excited and suddenly the prices of taming stuff shoots up and then when it's released they get flamed if they changed something.

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeBlack View Post
    But then if they don't have anything to say they won't release a dev note of random stuff.
    There are still the "mining tips" they promised to release in a "future dev note", so it's not like they "have nothing to say"...

I'm quite confident the dev notes are gone for good:
    For every single word they said in the notes, a long term player has subsequently left the game... do we really want more "words" from the devs?

Not a single fuck shall be given today

I hope to have the next Developer Note ready for publication on the EU Buzz page by the end of next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn|MindArk View Post
    I hope to have the next Developer Note ready for publication on the EU Buzz page by the end of next week.
    The promised hints on mining? Or do you wimp out yet again?

Young
    Sign, is it really so hard for you guys to follow your words? It's been end of June still no new Developer notes, the last developer notes was published on last September, 9 months passed still not ready for the new one?

Hatchling
    did i missed it?

consider this as bump

Quote Originally Posted by SirPepe View Post
    did i missed it?

consider this as bump
    He said he hopes...

That is |\/|/\ speak for "never".