Hatchling

jerks control oil eu trolls

I am a new player and very frustrated. I sweat for days to hunt for thirty minutes, if im lucky I get 2 hp from con skill in a good week. I have no mentor, no soc and no friends.

Last night I tried to go to the oil field and get some free oil for my Valky, I was killed on sight for what reason I do not know. To me its depressing an unprovoked assault such as this, especially as it detours new players from enjoying and staying in the game.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    I am a new player and very frustrated. I sweat for days to hunt for thirty minutes, if im lucky I get 2 hp from con skill in a good week. I have no mentor, no soc and no friends.

Last night I tried to go to the oil field and get some free oil for my Valky, I was killed on sight for what reason I do not know. To me its depressing an unprovoked assault such as this, especially as it detours new players from enjoying and staying in the game.
    Hello Murdok, welcome to Entropia Universe.

I invite you to find a society terminal and apply to The Knights of Entropia. I can not promise you will find a mentor and answers to all of your questions. I CAN however promise you an active society full of members ready and willing to help you find your way in this great place we call EU.

Check us out at www.theknightsofentropia.com

GL out there!

Xander Zan Catman
    General, The Knights of Entropia

If i were to go to saudi arabia and start taking oils for free :P
    i bet i'd made a lot of enemies really quickly.

Survival of the fittest mate, and on planetside fittest means who has the largest pedcard

5. 06-04-2013, 20:04

Reason
    2.10 - Affiliate Links/Solicitation

Mature

hi :)

umm.. thats a pvp zone pvp3- some higher lvl ppl get a thrill from killing low lvl nothing newblets there ..( baby seal clubbers) i guess they have no life :/ u probably will not see these ppl in pvp4 (need a shot for this zone) unless its space , where we can get looted- after all - someone with skill will shoot back and might kill them .. crush that little ego and make them butt hurt take dudes offer above -the society one - i know this post is a bit late- might help some others though

It's pvp Murdock and those are the chances you take. I go there and usually stand on the log to try to help players although I get killed too cause my skills are lower than those that do the shooting for most parts. And I will say it is not constantly. You get some kind of hof for killing 10 different people, Roni and I got one of those the same night. It's all part of the game, and yes I know the frustrations my guy will shoot me many times and I will admit I get upset too, then he reminds me it's pvp and if you don't want to get shot don't go there. Anyway been on both sides of the coin, just try to have fun and go back there, You won't always get shot and actually I believe you get dodge skills......

Ps. Mr Stagger here has killed us many times too and wait until you hit space, you aren't safe up there either................
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Dominant
    Just avoid PVP zones if you don't like getting killed. There's a red light that shows up on your radar and you get an alert when you enter a PVP zone, so they're easy to avoid unless you're going to space, in which case you have to go thru PVP, but you can take a warp ship and be relatively safe.

Old Alpha
    Try arctic rig...

Dominant
    The "noob rig" (between Fort Icarus and Orthos in middle of the black area) is usually relatively safe, unless someone comes along for spree (happens sometimes - and then just go back) or you do something "stupid" (try to kill the guards or stepping first in line).

Ocassionally someone closes the rig but it's usually someone who doesn't have any success at the real rig...

As for the big rig NE of Ashi, it's usually guarded by better equipped players and there is no line. There it's fight for the oil that counts (or try to sneak in). I'd recommend TP-chip or a fast flying vehicle for the rig at Ashi.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -