Hatchling

thinking about playing this game

How exactly does this cash based economy work? If this is truly "cash" based then that means there are going to be people farming, to make actual cash, correct? Or is it like once the money is in the account it doesn't come out? It just seems like a few Koreans with a good botting program could ruin this game. Basically, how does this work? and is it worth playing?

2. Sponsored Links
    Yes, you can withdraw money, but no, you can't ruin the game by farming (because all that can be farmed is hardly worth the electricity bill for your computer).

That in EU all trades are done with real cash is a nice facet that can add some kind of additional thrill to the gameplay, but it should not be the driving force to make you play.

I'm in a good mood today so i won't comment on the racist "Koreans" remark you made.

Try WoW.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Hatchling
    whoa i'm not trying to be racist. I used to play wow and non english speaking people botting is a real problem. maybe i shouldn't have specified a country, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrocodone View Post
    whoa i'm not trying to be racist. I used to play wow and non english speaking people botting is a real problem. maybe i shouldn't have specified a country, my bad.
    People from "not so poor countries" are using bots, too, and all kinds of other cheats.
    It just pays way more to do that shit for 1$/hour or so when the average monthly income is like 80$...

And afaik, the "Koreans" are the least to blame - bad infrastructure and perpetual shutdowns make them hardly successful farmers...

Just saying...
    Not a single fuck shall be given today