Thread: Paypal

Cool Paypal

Is Paypal deposit coming or not? They said it was supposed to come early 2013 ,well its allmost middle of the year and still no sign of it.Maybe i should use my money for something else.

2. Sponsored Links
    You know Paypal has a Mastercard thats FREE that they will send ya that works off of your paypal account- You can use it on Entropia with no problems- Call Paypal if you cant find it at their site.

Best Wishes

"Sorry,ur not eligible for the paypal debit mastercard.This may be because u live outside the united states.
    ...So ,back to square one...

Hatchling
    yeah Paypal cards aren't so easy to get as it makes it sound.....took me 6 months for them to finally realize my account was over 30 days old....so yeah best bet is to just go to the store and buy a prepaid mastercard and use that.

Hey Entropians

To my suprise i discoverd today that i have the option to deposit with paypal now. I have no idea how long thats possible allready, my last deposit is a while ago but im glad they added this.

Mindark add a service fee of 0.39 cent for a deposit of 10 euros. In comparsion paysafe card take 0.35 cent for 10 euros. Also i can only deposit 500 ped/month with paypal for the moment.

However im glad its there i think mindark is afraid of scams and will watch this payment solution before lifting the deposit barriers.

Hatchling

paypal

used it today worked fine