Hatchling

Cool Seeking Military/Paramilitary Society

I'm a fresh pilot straight off the turnip ship with a desire to learn and I'm looking to get involved with a society that runs off a military or paramilitary style infrastructure to help me get going. I have no preference to what position or skill set I take on as long as I have fun doing it. However, I do have a certain distinct pleasure for things that explode, and the bigger the seismic boom, the happier I tend to be. But again, I am more than willing to be where I'm needed and have no problem taking the crap jobs to earn my keep in the society.

IGN is Gervas Bernhard Heidrich

Comms with Ventrilo or Teamspeak are also no problem.

2. Sponsored Links

Virtual Legends

Hi Gervas,

Go to any Society Terminal, look up Virtual Legends and apply there, you can say Sel PK Ophane recommends you and you should have no problem joining, it maybe the society your looking, for the members are very helpful and will be pleased to offer you any advice or mentoring...Good Luck on your adventures in the EU.

Hatchling
    I would like to talk to one of your members before I go commit myself to your society if that's alright with you.

Speak to member of VL

Hi Gervas,

You can chat to Shaman Wizard Legend he is most helpful, you can find him on-line most of the time, check the players register to see if he is on.

I will give him your IGN and tell him you want find out more before joining.