Thread: Cant log in.

Hatchling

Cant log in.

I just started playing yesterday. and all day today i cant log in... it is telling me the population limit has been reached. chose another area. i hit Continue and it sits there for ever loading...

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    Yep i just started 2 days ago and I am in the swamp at Port Atlantis.

Yesterday and today very hard time getting logged in and random boots.

Not what id call a good impression for a game that wants me to gamble with real money..

Hatchling
    I've been playing 2+ years and not once have I been unable to login, except when the servers are down for VU, but thats normal. Also, I haven't heard anyone before this (post) talk about a "population limit has been reached" type message. Very odd stuff.

If Calypso doesn't have room for you guys, come on over to Arkadia, plenty of room over there!

Good luck with the login troubles, hope you get it sorted out.

Guardian
    MA has been doing some advertising, and has now been caught out by the response. They have issued a comment to avoid one server, but this doesn't help you! I sometimes wonder.....

Quote Originally Posted by SLD View Post
    I've been playing 2+ years and not once have I been unable to login, except when the servers are down for VU, but thats normal. Also, I haven't heard anyone before this (post) talk about a "population limit has been reached" type message. Very odd stuff.

If Calypso doesn't have room for you guys, come on over to Arkadia, plenty of room over there!

Good luck with the login troubles, hope you get it sorted out.
    Only problem with this is that you do not have a choice of where you want to log in. Last planet is where you need to log into and then you can migrate to another planet. Now if you could call MA and ask them to place you is ???????? I have never seen that message either about too many people online that you cannot log in............ Either way good luck.
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

This is actually the first time I've heard about EU having too many new players, it seems like they are advertising a lot atm, which means.. a lot of new players.. so please bare with EU I Promise it will be worth it!
    Raxxor

Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by raxxor View Post
    This is actually the first time I've heard about EU having too many new players, it seems like they are advertising a lot atm, which means.. a lot of new players.. so please bare with EU I Promise it will be worth it!
    See the plea from Kim of Calypso staff on PCF!