Hatchling

Angry Gold Card Not Working- Need new card but...

Sent an email explaining my gold card is dead (my English Bulldog Puppy had a field day with it).

Anyway, I receive an email back saying "Since you have an Entropia Universe account, we kindly ask you to send us a support case via https://account.entropiauniverse.com...t-faq/contact/.

HELLO??!! That's the point, I can't send a support case via my account!
    I need a new Gold Card. Can someone please contact me and let me know how to get new one.

2. Sponsored Links
    Try again - it's completely normal that support sends you canned replies based on some buzz words in the text, not even trying to understand what you wrote.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    Try again - it's completely normal that support sends you canned replies based on some buzz words in the text, not even trying to understand what you wrote.
    What don't you understand? English?

I need a new Gold card, simple. Sent an email and got an automated response saying to sign into my account and THEN send a support case.
    I can't sign into my account, it requires my GOLD CARD!

Anyway, I did send them another email - got the same response. Hence, I posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by evell View Post
    Sent an email explaining my gold card is dead (my English Bulldog Puppy had a field day with it).

Anyway, I receive an email back saying "Since you have an Entropia Universe account, we kindly ask you to send us a support case via https://account.entropiauniverse.com...t-faq/contact/.

HELLO??!! That's the point, I can't send a support case via my account!
    I need a new Gold Card. Can someone please contact me and let me know how to get new one.
    Click on that link that they provided you with, and enter your user name and password.

You don't need to enter a gold card number to lodge a support case, or access your support cases there, you know.

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    Click on that link that they provided you with, and enter your user name and password.

You don't need to enter a gold card number to lodge a support case, or access your support cases there, you know.
    Thanks Serica.

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    wizzszz, I misunderstood your post. Apparently I can't speak English. So I apologize for coming off rude.

8. 11-04-2016, 10:58

9. 11-04-2016, 10:59

10. 11-04-2016, 11:01

11. 11-08-2016, 03:14

12. 11-08-2016, 03:17

13. 11-08-2016, 03:24

14. 11-08-2016, 03:33

15. 11-12-2016, 12:36

16. 11-12-2016, 12:42

17. 11-12-2016, 12:44