Hatchling

Absolute Noob. No chompers

Hi everyone,

I am new to the game, intrugued by the oportunity's for real money I am drawn in to see if it is worth it.

Just one problem... I can't find the chompers, or any mobs on the first island (alpha genesis station). Did I do something wrong? I went to the location where the lore says they should be. (66821-71391) I asked everyone I saw.

Could someone help me out please?

Thank you very much,
    Jeroen

2. Sponsored Links
    New to the game == can't kill chompers...
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by vegejor View Post
    Just one problem... I can't find the chompers, or any mobs on the first island (alpha genesis station). Did I do something wrong? I went to the location where the lore says they should be. (66821-71391) I asked everyone I saw.
    It seems like that they are currently bugged (no chompers where they should be).

I sent a supportcase so maybe they will check and fix the spawn. If you want to send a support case by yourself, right click on the screen and select "Support center".

Edit: There can be a few chompers at lake phrys, a bit further down the road and then at the end of the road to the right, around coordinates (67500, 71200) (check the radar where you are, and the map to see where on the map the place is).
    Last edited by aia; 05-26-2013 at 22:36.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    New to the game == can't kill chompers...
    True, but these are actually pygmy chompers at the Gateway. Cute, easy tiny chompers

Guardian
    I've just been through that area, and there were plenty of chompers near the start. Also plenty of other mobs about the place. Seems odd if the OP couldn't find anything.

Hatchling

No problems here

I had no problems... I do have a slow/on board graphic card and it does take some patience for my video, but things do eventually spawn. Perhaps you are having the same issue?

on the first island (alpha genesis station)
    Did you teleport to thule/gateway? Is it an icy place?
    If you are not in an icy place.. maybe you need to use the teleporter first?
    A newbie wouldn't perceive the gateway as an island.

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Meric View Post
    I've just been through that area, and there were plenty of chompers near the start. Also plenty of other mobs about the place. Seems odd if the OP couldn't find anything.
    I think it was fixed a few days after this was reported.

Only thing I had to remark was that one or two of them spawned a bit too close to the turrets but besides from that the spawn is great again.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    Did you teleport to thule/gateway? Is it an icy place?
    If you are not in an icy place.. maybe you need to use the teleporter first?
    A newbie wouldn't perceive the gateway as an island.
    It's not like getting teleported there, it's more like first walking through a shimmering door (on the house on the pillar), and then you arrive there after walking through a big shimmering "bomb safe" door.

I guess he saw it as an island after opening the map.

Just as a remark to the place: It seems they've made it pretty hard to leave the beginner area by foot. Luckily it seems possible but it takes a great deal of walking. The hill chain used to be hard to climb but there was a few places there was "mountain passes" but now there is an invisible wall at the southern hill chain. Also I have a vague memory that on the southern valley south of the space port (near the fouls) you could just drive on, leaving the noob area, but now there is a wall of rocks and an invisible wall there to. (There was an invisible wall there to in the past but then it just covered a small distance close to spaceport I guess mostly to keep beginners from falling down).
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -