Hatchling

Black screen every few seconds

I just downloaded the game and have been trying to play and it was fine up until i reached the pod place where i had to get the thing to look for resources. sorry i'm new and not sure what all this stuff is called. But after i started using that machine it the game would kick me out for like two seconds to my desktop then go back into the game. It keeps doing it and i don't know how to fix it. I tried lowering the resolution and doing safe mode and all that and it still doesn't want to stop. I tried searching for it but can't find a fix.

2. Sponsored Links
    I had something like this happen several years ago, when I upgraded my graphics card, without checking my PSU would be sufficient for it.
    EU was the only application that placed sufficient load on the graphics card to cause the issue.
    Once I'd worked out the cause, I upgraded my PSU - and have had no issues with it since.

Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    I had something like this happen several years ago, when I upgraded my graphics card, without checking my PSU would be sufficient for it.
    EU was the only application that placed sufficient load on the graphics card to cause the issue.
    Once I'd worked out the cause, I upgraded my PSU - and have had no issues with it since.
    It is a good chance this is it. One thing to try is to see if your graphics drivers are updated. If so, I would check your specs and let us know what you have, including the PSU.