Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Social game?

Hatchling

Social game?

OK, so I am totally new at this game. I am started on planet Arkadia, I must say, the graphics are quite impressive, when maxed out.

ANyhow, so alot of my noob questions have been answered (sort of)

But a few I am wondering..How much of a social game is this?

I see how to make money as sweating, hunting, etc. What about through RP, is this possible?
    Maybe making new frineds, to help out with getting started out, and then helping them back in return?

I mean, do people have like, social, (roleplay) reason, missions for each other?

Example: Travel to "xxx" and find this guy, pick up "xxx" and bring it back to me.

Example: " Hmm you are pretty avatar, I want you to dance/flirt with me." An pay some PED for my time?

SO is there that type of aspect? or are people all just to themselves, and hunting./minng, etc?

Also, what about PvP? IS it full loot? are there PvP zones? or is everywhere?

Thnaks for nay help!

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    Also, where is everyone? AM I still In starting area? I am doing quests to check posts. Now I am in armory, I have no t seen anyone, I also try to talk, but I cant seem to be able to show what I am wrtitng?

AM I still in a starter zone? Or is the planet dead?

Old
    you will find most ppl at celeste quarry - planet isnt the most populated, but quite a few call it home

I guess people mostly socialize within their respective societies, have you thought about joining one? I don't think there's any pvp on arkadia at all, lots of ares on calypso though, love them. Of course the whole space region is lootable pvp too.

Feel free to add me ingame for a chat
    Raxxor

If you haven't then remember to check out the official arcadia forum at

www.arkadiaforum.com

A PVP area is due in the next update I believe.

SO is there that type of aspect? or are people all just to themselves, and hunting./minng, etc?
    Other than societies, events and instances that's pretty much all people do. There's trading and various things but the best option you've got is to join a society either through an invite or apply through a terminal. Remember to check out any soc you're thinking of joining.

Other than missions which are rarely team based there is very little RP. Teams are usually just for hunting or instances.

Hatchling

Roll Playing

Well, I am new and I found out you can have house and have people over, I have seen chairs to sit on but not beds to lay in, or a interactive, hay sweetie come to bed. But I hope that there is or will be as I love to role play and look forward to that. I will try to roll play that way no mater, so Yes, we can roll play how ever we want, with in the game rules. I am a Female in RL and hope to find a relationship, with MR or Miss Wright. check my profile for more info and have fun. Hope this helps and if you see me in Game add me and we can go hunting and questing. I have Transport for Air Land and sea, been playing for a week and love it so far, lots of helpfull people, only thing I don't like is it takes from my EVE playing time, hehe. I have made some friends and we go out together lots, so come find us Tack care Sweetie.

I remember we used to dance for ped at bar in zychion.
    to op: I think you are still in starter area. it will get more crowded once you finish the quests.

Sounds like maybe you are more suited for Second Life
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

i socialize a lot in this universe,
    there's some pretty cool people around.

it's easier when you've found your ingame trade.
    people with similar interests will meet you and friends will come by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
    i socialize a lot in this universe,
    there's some pretty cool people around.

it's easier when you've found your ingame trade.
    people with similar interests will meet you and friends will come by itself.
    The best way to get to know Stagger better is to fly in space with as much lootables as possible.. JK But I agree with what you said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast