Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    This. Provide me with one link of proof that crysis 3 doesn't need a decent processor combined with a good gpu.
    Why? You are the one claiming something diametrically opposed to what every coder knows.

Provide me with proof that physics is not normally done by the gpu.
    (http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9...13-driver.html)
    ??? Do you want to open YET another topic?

What is this link supposed to show?

You have no idea what a driver is and what it does, right?

I've given you several links and even youtubes, that you sweep away claiming gamer's sites don't know nothing and shouldn't be treated seriously, when all they do is put games on the bench and test them, testing different processors and different gfx cards.
    It's not gamers who write code, it's coders.

You are basically saying that a reader knows a book better than its author.

And yes an amd mobo is not an intel mobo. there are differences. but the real deal is when you put the same gfx card into those mobos and then see what the fps is with the same game.
    Putting an amd into an intel optimized motherboard is probably the dumbest idea ever - this is what you call a fair challenge???

I dare you to give me any link that says most amd processors run cryengine, 2 or 3 better with the same gfx card compared to intel processors. I've given you some links in one of my first posts that state the exact opposite and that the differences are not 1, 2, or 3 frames per second.
    The internet is full of shit, what do you think such a link would prove?

Do you want me to cite a web source where some expert claims that humans and dinosaurs roamed the earth at the same time? Really?

I'm not the one ignorant here. I'm not trying to declassify you or calling you names. That's all you. You've mentioned e-dicks twice. I wonder who you're referring to.
    Oh, so you are a coder? Didn't know that... you most definitely do not sound like one.

And if you stop talking like a gamer, i could maybe consider taking your input for serious.

And please, spare me the web links - we all know these "medical advices" given on so many occasions, from tv to web pages and where not.
    Most what they tell is CRAP, but 95% of the people think this is the truth.
    Same happens here.
    Last edited by wizzszz; 07-23-2013 at 22:50.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    Most what they tell is CRAP, but 95% of the people think this is the truth.
    Same happens here.
    So, for any future hardware advise, I can ask you instead of tom's hardware.

kewl.

So, for any future hardware advise, I can ask you instead of tom's hardware.

kewl.
    You should ask what i charge per hour first - not sure if you can afford my advice.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123