Thread: Xx Downrange xX

Cool Xx Downrange xX

HELLO Entropian Universe! Just wanted to introduce myself and take time out to tell you after 4 days of playing, I've never been so excited for an MMO in my LIFE! I've played many, many MMO's in my day and I have got to tell you I wish I could trade all that time in for played Entropian time. There is no better game out there today, and the people are simply fantastic.

It's good to be amongst you all, and I hope to be here for many years to come. It seems I have joined at a really exciting time with all the new planet arrivals... and the GNOMES!

Cyou all in game OR you can Email me at xxdownrangexx@yahoo.com if you ever need me.

Late!

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx Downrange xX View Post
    HELLO Entropian Universe! Just wanted to introduce myself and take time out to tell you after 4 days of playing, I've never been so excited for an MMO in my LIFE! I've played many, many MMO's in my day and I have got to tell you I wish I could trade all that time in for played Entropian time. There is no better game out there today, and the people are simply fantastic.

It's good to be amongst you all, and I hope to be here for many years to come. It seems I have joined at a really exciting time with all the new planet arrivals... and the GNOMES!

Cyou all in game OR you can Email me at xxdownrangexx@yahoo.com if you ever need me.

Late!
    Welcome

Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx Downrange xX View Post

Late!
    Welcome Should you need help feel free to pm.

/Sbinortz