Various ways I am unable to play the game.

So I recently installed this, and somewhat immediately after playing the game, I began to encounter problem after problem. Some relating to graphics, and some with gameplay.

To start off, when I created a character in the starting area, upon clicking "Exit" and "OK", it simply gave me an error and deleted everything I had done. Relogging fixed the issue, but I figured it's worth mentioning. Then, later on I arrived at Camp Amundsen, and all of the building interiors were missing. When you looked inside the building from outside, there is just nothing there, and when inside, there are no walls, floor, or ceiling, but the tables and chairs and people all rendered fine. I tried every solution I could find in-game and out, but nothing fixed it. Along with that, I'm stuck on a mission in that camp where you need to buy 100 Synthetic Mind Essence, and once I do nothing happens. I bought three hundred, and am still unable to progress.

Also, my vehicle disappeared, but that's probably my fault.

2. Sponsored Links
    Guardian
    This *sounds* like a graphics problem. Can you tell us about your computer please?

And your vehicle is probably in storage. It *may* be carried - don't forget to scroll down to the bottom, occasionally it like to hide there.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdden View Post
    ... Then, later on I arrived at Camp Amundsen, and all of the building interiors were missing. When you looked inside the building from outside, there is just nothing there, and when inside, there are no walls, floor, or ceiling, but the tables and chairs and people all rendered fine. I tried every solution I could find in-game and out, but nothing fixed it. ...
    This is a known bug, that appeared with the VU last Tuesday.
    http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx...Calypso_2013.2
    Issue with the lodge outposts that causes the interior walls to become invisible.
    There is a mini-patch expected next Tuesday, and I would expect this to be fixed then.

You can exit the outpost, even though the wall are invisible. Try scrolling out to third person view, and feeling your way along the wall to the right of the Ad Sign, until you reach the doorway from the inner room to the passage. The revive will be pretty much directly behind you. The passage from there heads left, with an external doorway at the end on the right side.
    Last edited by Serica; 06-22-2013 at 03:23.

Yes, that's what I eventually figure out. However I'm still incapable of passing the part of the mission where you have to buy 100 Synthetic Mind Essence. I'm not sure whether or not it's just me doing something wrong, or the game being bugged, but I've bought 300 so far, tried dragging it onto the NPC, clicking with it, and so on. Nothing works. If this is just me being oblivious to what is supposed to be done, that would definitely make my life easier.

So the best hypothesis is that it's a bug, and not a computer error. Good.
    Last edited by Myrdden; 06-22-2013 at 04:16.

Hatchling
    The npc should show you a box to where you drop the 100 things..
    But the game is buggy and slow, too bad.. And i just got a crash to desktop while doing the survey quest..

Yep. Definitely no box. Oh, and upon further investigation, my vehicle was nowhere in my entire inventory. Could I have placed it and then it despawned or something?

Edit: Alright, well, I've found my car, that's all fine and well. However, building interiors in Spaceport Helios aren't showing up either. Is this the same issue/bug, or is something actually up with my computer?
    Last edited by Myrdden; 06-22-2013 at 22:11.

Trying missions on NI

If you think that's the only problem/bug....try to do missions on Next Island

Entropia's bugs are that are keeping things interesting

like every "Love stories"......there isn't "taste" without drama

The Next Island planet partner ceased updates some time ago.

MindArk are continuing to maintain existing features, however until the planet is sold on to another owner I doubt there will be any further development.

Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    The Next Island planet partner ceased updates some time ago.

MindArk are continuing to maintain existing features, however until the planet is sold on to another owner I doubt there will be any further development.
    im already aware of those, but my appreciation to David Post (for hes ideas and what hes accomplished) and my love for this planet, making me, frequently to visit and spend my time and some of my PED's there.