Hatchling

Deposit confirmation is sent to old email address!

Hi all, I'm currently doing this as an support case with mindark, but I want to let you know that.

At february 2013 I changed my account email address, the old address was out of use by me it belonged to an internet provider i had a long time ago... And since then I have recieved the deposit confirmation to my new email address - which is the one I have in my account!

But, just a day ago I was contacted by an stranger on the phone who told me that I should stop using his email address, apparently he recieved deposit confirmations from Mindark to his inbox 'in my name', after I had changed it in the account details! He has been given the email address I had before by his current internet provider and Mindark is sending the deposit confirmation to the old email - which is wrong!

Support is messing up it all and is confusing to deal with , and yes this stranger have emailed me copies from his inbox with the deposit confirmations that he has recieved so it is true!

BEWARE Mindark sends account details and activities to your old email address which you previously had in the account details - perhaps!!
    Last edited by SirN; 06-25-2013 at 21:04.

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    By using my old internet email address this person have managed to log in to an NetFlix account I started a long time ago by choosing 'I have forgotten the password' - and he recieved an link with an new password and logged in in my name!

Maybe the same can happen at entropia....