Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hatchling

A time out has occurred during login...

I searched the forums, but oddly didn't see anything regarding my problem (though google offered many similar but very dated entries elsewhere.)

Since about 8pm last night (June 29, which is 0000 June 30, EU time I believe) I've been unable to log in correctly. After entering my password, I get Connecting... Authenticating... and then it stays at Loading... for several minutes before telling me a "time out" has occurred.

I searched everywhere for a potential issue/fix, with no success. It all started when I was visiting Rocktropia for the first time (had been on Calypso and Arkadia for a few weeks w/o issue), and was doing "Hunt the Thing", where I encountered a glitch, so decided to try to re-log to see if that would clear it up.

Now I can't log back in... since I've never had this issue prior to visiting Rocktropia/HuntTheThing, I can't help but suspect the location where I logged out is partially or entirely responsible for my difficulty.

I submitted a support claim, but in the off chance somebody here has experienced this or has any suggestion I'd really appreciate any and all!

Thanks!

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling

just the same problem.

i went to arcadia yesterday and logged out at space because i got disconnected, today i try to log back in and i see the connecting, authorizing and loading words and will stay like that for like an hour then the client shuts down.

Hatchling

Same problem

I'm having the exact same problem man. I decided to do the "HUNT THE THING" and I logged out for a bit and when I logged back it I'm getting the same problem and I started it around the same time you did yesterday too.

Hatchling

Havent heard nothing of support!

Still waiting.....
    I hope they focus their time on the real issues.
    I just hope i dont get an answer saying that something is wrong with my pc, omg i cant stand that, if they tell me that i swear i would not spend another penny in this game.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 07-01-2013 at 13:00. Reason: better comment!

Hatchling

My specs

Windows 7 64 bit edition
    Evga GTX 470 1280 mb
    intel core i7 950 3.06ghz

I have a pc with windows xp, im gonna wait the 3 hrs downloading to see if any luck, i will give you an update.

Hatchling

It works now!

all i did is i did a fresh install of the game, only installed space and calypso stuff. I made sure i have all windows 7 updates, i tried to log in, didnt work and i tried for second time and now it works. Please try to log in before doing all this that way you might save some valuable time.

Hatchling
    I did a fresh install last night too, unfortunately it did not help my problem. I got an email while at work today from support saying the problem had been fixed, and to try to log in again. Just got home and tried five times so far, and nothing has changed.

There shouldn't be an issue on my end, because my problem started when I tried to log back in, literally less than a minute after logging out... No changes made to my system. Additionally, since I started having this problem I haven't been able to log into the VirtualTycoon app on my phone/tablet either.

Glad, you're back in the game, Nitemare, I'm jealous, but I think the problem the other poster and I are facing may be different to yours and is related to the same area (HuntTheThing) that we logged out from :/

Hatchling

This sucks

I'll try uninstalling HUNT THE THING and see what happens. I've already contacted support and still no reply and I've also did a repair so lets see how this goes.

Hatchling

same problem

I am having the same problem...it started last night. I tried to login and it stays "loading" part for 1-2 minutes then it gives me the timeout error. Tried to login since then every hour but no result. I repaired, and it seems that every time a debug file apears (the file is empty). I delete the debug, cause that is what the repair is requesting, try to log and and same thing. After atempt the debug file apears again. Hope will get a solution soon.
    PS: i did not logout from the HUNT THE THING area. I was somewhere on calypso.

Hatchling
    Myself and my Partner also can't log into game its been like its since 21:00 GMT or 20:00 EU Time

Ran repair and such and no fix Have also put a ticket into MA about this hopefully I can login again soon, as I missed out on a 5ped trade because I couldn't login at the agreed time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast