Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by EdG View Post
    How long has this been going on?
    I received a reply to my support case saying the problem was being looked into. But, has it been unresolved for a few days, weeks or has it been months? It just happened to me a few days ago, but if it has happened to someone else a few months ago, then I will not be looking for a quick fix.

(Yes, we were both standing together, on Planet Calypso, where I created my account, in case it really does matter)
    The release notes for the update on 18 June 2013 (PPU Planet Arkadia 2013.2) show that Planet Arkadia introduced:
    Adjusted Musca - graduates of mentorship now receive Adjusted Musca instead of Pixie armour!

Arkadian Mentors have long been asking for a genuinely Arkadian reward to be given to their disciples upon graduation, and the ACA is proud to now introduce such a thing. The ACA also plans to introduce Arkadian mentor rewards in future.
    This is the first time that a different reward has been introduced for graduation, based presumably upon the disciple's planet of origin. Bugs in the graduation process seem to only have been reported after this time.

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    I have the same problem for quite a while now (tried to graduate 27.06.13 for the first time)

Got the same answer as some other guys who filed tickets.

Quote: "On 2013-07-09 13:45:50 SUPPORT replied:
    Hi,

Thank you for your report.

The developing team is currently investigating this issue. Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Please do not abandon your discipleship, because if you do you have to restart from the beginning once this issue has been fixed.

Kind Regards,
    Entropia Universe Support"

I stayed on Calypso, aswell as my mentor. Let's hope it'll get fixed soon - I want my adjusted Pixie ^^

Young
    Same here, I graduated today & didn't receive the reward. Hope they'll fix it soon. But now I got a bit confused, do I need to be in the same planet as my mentor in order to receive stuff?

Old

Cool To my knowledge...

... the answer to your question is no:

You should be able to be anywhere when you graduate, and your mentor also anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by laipsnis View Post
    Same here, I graduated today & didn't receive the reward. Hope they'll fix it soon. But now I got a bit confused, do I need to be in the same planet as my mentor in order to receive stuff?
    Your mentor has to confirm the graduation.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Old

Post Just to add some info

I have had a disciple graduate recently as well, and the system is currently broken, pending an Update from MA.

Neither the mentor nor the graduate can complete this transaction correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cly View Post
    ... the system is currently broken ...
    A broken system? In EU?

I refuse to believe that!!!1111elevenone
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12