Hatchling

Thumbs Down when are you gonna sort out your s**T

i love the game MA dont get me wrong it could be fantastic,

but for a company that makes so much money from its users you dont seem to care at all about your customers.

bug after bug one problem after another all simple stuff, constant server lag and afetr WEEkS of grinding and thousands of ped cycled i finnally graduate to find out, guess what thats bugged too.

so my question is, what is goin on? are you planning on fixing this game or should i give up now before i get more involved.

2. Sponsored Links
    It's to late my friend. You are now one of us....muhahahaha
    Starfinder XXI: PM me to book a flight!
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot
    Metal flows through my veins!

Hatchling

Thumbs Down

ok so you say it's not working right.. but not telling exactly whats wrong..
    yet you expect them to fix it, brilliant!

how about documenting the problems and reporting it and give them time to fix it. the game is constantly being improved, and on a large scale, bugs are a common in any softwhare so it is reasonable that bugs may occur from time to time, but if you found a bug but dont report it and keep doing the same thing then you'd expect to run into the same bug the whole time..

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    ok so you say it's not working right.. but not telling exactly whats wrong..
    yet you expect them to fix it, brilliant!
    "Telling what exactly is wrong"??? - Dude, do you even play the game or do you just hang out on this forum for trolling?

how about documenting the problems and reporting it and give them time to fix it.
    There are several hundred bugs that are well-documented - and all of them have been reported to MindArk.

the game is constantly being improved, and on a large scale, bugs are a common in any softwhare so it is reasonable that bugs may occur from time to time, but if you found a bug but dont report it and keep doing the same thing then you'd expect to run into the same bug the whole time..
    This is maybe the most stupid line i read this month - a lot of software is constantly being improved, but not all companies follow a "bananaware" strategy. Even microsoft has stopped delivering half-broken stuff and started to actually fix shit BEFORE deploying a gazzillion copies.

Abusing customers for unpaid beta testing is a bad joke and will (if it already hasn't) break MAs neck sooner or later. Reporting all these bugs will just fill MAs customer support inbox. Nothing more.

They KNOW about all the bugs, they just don't give a damn or are unable to fix them.
    Probably both.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today