MindArk can we have some more Unlimited Quads?

MindArk
    As there is no current forum or clear Dev team for space can we make a request for more UL Quads ingame? Currently there are 5. I think there is room for at least 10-20 more. These can be won via competition or why not put them in the loot pool like you did with the UL hummers and VTOLs.

Cheers
    Bjorn
    Starfinder XXI: PM me to book a flight!
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot
    Metal flows through my veins!

2. Sponsored Links
    Provider
    Is there any demand for these? No one bought Stagger's UL quad for the low low price of 50k...

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by KikkiJikki View Post
    Is there any demand for these? No one bought Stagger's UL quad for the low low price of 50k...
    In the first round, just after they were looted, I think they were sold for like 8k ped.

It's just that first they were sold by one or two beginners who didn't need/want one, and now most of them have got to "stable owners" (people who want to keep them), so there is just one on the market.

If Stagger really wanted to sell his, he could have posted it in ingame auction with SB=1 ped, but I doubt he'll do it (as long as he has use for it).

I wound't mind one, it's just that the value on my PED card is way below 50k ped. Total TT value of my avatar is probably around 20k ped, if counting *everything* (armor, weapon, (L) TT chips, items in bank etc.)
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

there was a unl quad sold for 55k or so
    then there was a unl quad sold for 37k

i have had offers on my quad up to 42k in hard ped,
    and i still have a few people trying to get 50k to buy my quad.
    But who knows when that will ever happen right?

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
    there was a unl quad sold for 55k or so
    then there was a unl quad sold for 37k

i have had offers on my quad up to 42k in hard ped,
    and i still have a few people trying to get 50k to buy my quad.
    But who knows when that will ever happen right?
    Um, which UL quad sold for 55k? I recall an auction about 1-2 years back where bidding got to about 32k. In reality they should only fetch 10-15k. The reason nobody will pay 50K is as soon as they do MA will release 100s of new faster UL ships and the 50k will be lost.
    Starfinder XXI: PM me to book a flight!
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot
    Metal flows through my veins!

Why there is need for UL Quad?
    The point here it is to calculate decay/trip and as far I know the cost for L it is much more attractive than have a 50k UL ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jean Ruby View Post
    Why there is need for UL Quad?
    The point here it is to calculate decay/trip and as far I know the cost for L it is much more attractive than have a 50k UL ship.
    UL quads are faster than L quads. therefore very attractive to pirates that wish to kill everyone without letting them have the chance to outrun ya.

Dominant
    UL quads are not worth 50k ped by any stretch of the imagination, EVEN IF someone in the game was foolish enough to buy one at that price when space was new.

FYI, Stagger's UL quad has never helped him loot me, not even once (the other way around in fact since I once looted him to the tune of 200 ped, though that would have happened regardless of the quad type). However, it would probably help pirates to prey more easily on space noobs.

I'd personally like a UL quad for the cheap repairs and permanent karma, and to a lesser extent, for the slight speed increase. I might be willing to pay 5k if I knew I could get the same price if I decided to resell it down the road. (I don't think I would buy a pirate quad tho, well maybe at a big discount.)

From my perspective, I wouldn't mind MA releasing more UL quads to bring the price down to 5K or less. Though of course the 5 current owners would not be happy with that since they're probably sellable at 25-30k now if patient (forgive me if I don't believe Stagger's claim that he had a 42k ped offer on his quad, I've learned that pirates will say anything and I read their statements for their entertainment purposes only).

However, if I had to choose, I'd MUCH rather see additional types of L space vehicles in game than more UL quads.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jean Ruby View Post
    Quads don't decay unless you're attacked. Yes, by any cost analysis, L quads are much more economical.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
    UL quads are faster than L quads. therefore very attractive to pirates that wish to kill everyone without letting them have the chance to outrun ya.
    thanks for your reply but I already know what an UL Quad can do.

To make myself clear (my fault of expression/mispelling)....why we need MORE UL QUAD's/Ships?
    For the regular players L are pretty awesome.
    So no need for another version of it.

That request comes for better results in piracy?