Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55
  1. #41
    Dominant
    Joined
    Nov 15 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    I have not seen a single official statement from Asus - only post from random people on forums.
    http://support.asus.com/Search/KDeta...2DC4CD00AD&t=2


    FAQ
    I purchased ASUS ENGTS250 several months ago. Everything worked fine till I updated the driver to version V196.75 from the Nvidia website. With the new driver, the graphics card seems to overheat under heavy loading when I playing 3D games. How do I resolve this issue?

    Solution

    The overheat issue is caused by the fan speed control of the graphics card driver V196.75. Nvidia is aware this fan speed issues after installing driver version V196.75.
    Last edited by aia; 09-13-2013 at 18:24.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

    - Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #42
    Alpha wizzszz's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    572
    And this is supposed to prove... what exactly?

    I have already stated that the fan speed can be overridden by software...
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

  4. #43
    Young dreadi_dosh's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 26 2013
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    Hey, my puppet is back - we so missed you, deadi, not.)


    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    My posts are not more reliable - they are what you make of them.

    Posts do gain a lot of credibility from every failed attempt to disprove them, though...


    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    (plus, i have a 3-digit IQ, you know... )
    “Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.” - Confucius

    Nice try though.....

  5. #44
    Dominant
    Joined
    Nov 15 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    And this is supposed to prove... what exactly?

    I have already stated that the fan speed can be overridden by software...
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    I have not seen a single official statement from Asus - only post from random people on forums.
    Sigh.

    Yeah I know I should have stopped feeding this troll a long time ago.
    Last edited by aia; 09-14-2013 at 08:12.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

    - Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

  6. #45
    Alpha wizzszz's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    “Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.” - Confucius

    Nice try though.....
    Too subtle for you, got that...


    Quote Originally Posted by aia View Post
    Sigh.

    Yeah I know I should have stopped feeding this troll a long time ago.
    Yeah, here we go again... how surprising... just because you can't answer ONE SIMPLE QUESTION... i must be a troll.

    How splendid your logic, how overwhelmingly palpable you chain of deduction!!!

    I must admit... you must be the most clever person on this planet... (right after deadi, of course) and i have a special list for people like you two...


    Please allow me to (try to) adjust my statement in a way that even a 5-dimensional being (which you must be, seeing the pure and divine logic you display time and time again here) can understand the mere screaming of a monkey i produced in that former post:

    I have not seen a single official statement from Asus... stating something contradictory to what i said.

    Last edited by wizzszz; 09-14-2013 at 18:19.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

  7. #46
    Young dreadi_dosh's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 26 2013
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    22

    Were you dropped as a baby?

    I can't tell if your calling me "deadi" as a weak, elementary school style attempt to insult me......

    Or if you just suffered a severe lack of oxygen at birth that you can't clearly see there is an "R" in my name.....

    One would think with your "3-digit IQ" you SHOULD be more than capable of coming up with something a tad bit more clever....“Every positive value has its price in negative terms... the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.” - Pablo Picasso

    Come on WiseAss........ I know you got it in yah lil' guy!


    Sie sind besonder... nur wie jecter sonst.


    Either way, If I met your father, I'd kick him in the baby maker so hard that he could never fowl the earth with a thick-headed piece of shit like you again.

    Just sayyyyiiiinnnn......
    Last edited by dreadi_dosh; 09-14-2013 at 19:36.

  8. #47
    Alpha wizzszz's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    I can't tell if your calling me "deadi" as a weak, elementary school style attempt to insult me......

    Or if you just suffered a severe lack of oxygen at birth that you can't clearly see there is an "R" in my name.....
    I'm just correcting that typo you made when you registered on this forum (and still make it when referring to yourself): There is no "r" in "brain dead".

    You're welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    One would think with your "3-digit IQ" you SHOULD be more than capable of coming up with something a tad bit more clever....“Every positive value has its price in negative terms... the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.” - Pablo Picasso

    Come on WiseAss........ I know you got it in yah lil' guy!
    I put the "3-digit" there to test you.

    You failed.


    3-digit numbers are 100 through 999.
    Maybe it now rings a bell... maybe not... as i said: too subtle.

    It nicely shows what a one track mind you have, though...

    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    Sie sind besonder... nur wie jecter sonst.
    That is not even a sentence.

    Another epic fail. Aren't you already satisfied for one day?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    Either way, If I met your father, I'd kick him in the baby maker so hard that he could never fowl the earth with a thick-headed piece of shit like you again.

    Just sayyyyiiiinnnn......
    *yawn*

    A 90 pound weakling with glasses like you? Hardly.

    Nobody falls for your "keyboard warrior" show, ya know...
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

  9. #48
    Young dreadi_dosh's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 26 2013
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    22

    you must have been dropped.....

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post

    A 90 pound weakling with glasses like you? Hardly.

    Nobody falls for your "keyboard warrior" show, ya know...
    Ahahahahaha, now, I am satisified. If only you really knew hahahaha

    Judging by the +reps I've gotten from calling you out so far......everyone seems to know how much of a punk-ass-bitch you are.

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post

    I put the "3-digit" there to test you.

    You failed.


    3-digit numbers are 100 through 999.
    Maybe it now rings a bell... maybe not... as i said: too subtle.
    Thanks!!!! Isaac Newton?????

    Yes, I know what 3-digit numbers are, how exactly was it a test? (and how exactly did I fail?)

    The Esitimated highest IQ of anyone in the world is between 250-300 (3-digits)

    Steven Hawking had an IQ just above 200 (3-digits)

    I still don't see what exactly you were testing..... but you just clearly showed a test of your IQ by saying the following:

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    I'm just coRRecting that typo you made when you RegisteRed on this foRum (and still make it when RefeRRing to youRself): TheRe is no "R" in "bRain dead".


    I pointed out eveRy woRd with the letteR "R" in it just incase you weRe unsuRe

    "Maybe it now Rings a bell."

    I think we all see who is "bRain dead" heRe...... can't wait for youR next "Epic Fail"

    I hope you weRen't attempting to be "too subtle" with that one too..... or was the entiRe sentence a "Typo"?

    Nobody falls for your "Keyboard Genius" show, ya know....

    Forrest Gump had an IQ of about 75 (that's a 2-digit number just to clarify) He could even tell you there's an "R" in "Brain Dead"


    You're welcome.

    PS: It wasn't ment to be a sentence, but a mere statement. Im sure you made the appropriate translation??? If not, well you proved the statement in your previous post.....
    Last edited by dreadi_dosh; 09-15-2013 at 03:31.

  10. #49
    Alpha wizzszz's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    Ahahahahaha, now, I am satisified. If only you really knew hahahaha
    Yeah, how dumb from me - i forgot to mention your braces, Mr. Keyboard Warrior...

    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    Judging by the +reps I've gotten from calling you out so far......everyone seems to know how much of a punk-ass-bitch you are.
    And you are stupid enough to not only be proud of them, no, you even fall for the trolls that are trying to set you against me...?
    And you are stupid enough to POST that????

    You are a real tool, in the most literal meaning the word can have.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    Thanks!!!! Isaac Newton?????
    I'm not Isaac Newton.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    Yes, I know what 3-digit numbers are, how exactly was it a test? (and how exactly did I fail?)
    If i had the slightest hope that you'd understand it, i'd explain it.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    The Esitimated highest IQ of anyone in the world is between 250-300 (3-digits)
    Yeah. Of course. They tested anyone. Sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    Steven Hawking had an IQ just above 200 (3-digits)
    *sigh*

    How dumb can this conversation get?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    I still don't see what exactly you were testing..... but you just clearly showed a test of your IQ by saying the following:
    Sheesh, really that dumb?

    How would a loaf of bread tell whether a mosquito is smart or not - tell me that...

    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    He could even tell you there was in "R" in "Brain Dead"
    So you confirm that you intended to write "Dead"?

    Seeing how you !!!! other english words in every single post you make (what the heck have they ever done to you, eh?)... yeah, makes sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    PS: It wasn't ment to be a sentence, but a mere statement. Im sure you made the appropriate translation??? If not, well you proved the statement in your previous post.....
    It was not a statement either, it was a bunch of nonsense.

    Which language is "jecter" supposed to be btw..? Or did you even start raping words from foreign languages now?

    You, sir, are one dangerous keyboard warrior... dangerous to words.


    Brain_Deadi, what the heck is wrong with you that you sit at home and post on a forum on a saturday evening? Don't you have no friends?

    /Edit:
    You are so desperately waiting for someone to talk to you that you refresh this thread every 5 minutes? Really? Boy, this is sad... damn sad...
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

  11. #50
    Young dreadi_dosh's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 26 2013
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    Yeah, how dumb from me - i forgot to mention your braces, Mr. Keyboard Warrior...
    I believe the proper way to say it is "How Dumb OF me...."

    We all need to learn from some where....



    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    And you are stupid enough to not only be proud of them, no, you even fall for the trolls that are trying to set you against me...?
    And you are stupid enough to POST that????

    You are a real tool, in the most literal meaning the word can have....
    Here is the definition of the word "Tool" in the most literal meaning the word can have....

    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Tool?s=t

    I still don't see what your getting at.....

    As I am being used like a tool???? by the positive Rep I have received in pointing out how much of a piece of shit you are???? I don't see that as being used, more of people agree with what I have said about you....

    I Mean im just saying.... LITERALLY: I'm not the only one who's noticed.....


    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    I'm not Isaac Newton.
    Im Glad we've established this, AFTER you proved to use your another insipiring Mathematician with that course you just gave us (or ME) on "3-Digits"

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    If i had the slightest hope that you'd understand it, i'd explain it.
    Im ASKING you to explain to me, what EXACT test were you trying to evaluate me on? If you cant explain it yourself, you must not have a full grasp as to exactly what you were doing, rather your just talking out your ass???? PLEASE EXPLAIN! you called Aia out for not being able to answer a question, yet you can't/don't have the intelligence to answer this one......

    "A Bit Hypocritical...."

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    Yeah. Of course. They tested anyone. Sure.
    They didn't just test anyone, its an ESTIMATE, based over TIME, that has been RECORDED.....

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant

    Her IQ is ESTIMATED at 228 (Guinness Book of World Records) is that enough of an "OFFICIAL STATMENT" for you? ....you can find other sources that say this, she might not be the HIGHEST but she most certainly is up there(next to Steven Hawking) ....look it up Webster...... if you are unsuRe as to who they might be.

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post

    How dumb can this conversation get?



    Sheesh, really that dumb?

    How would a loaf of bread tell whether a mosquito is smart or not - tell me that...
    I'm at the point of asking myself the same question....

    I'm not entirely sure how a loaf of bread could tell whether a mosquito is smart or not....I'm not even entirely sure what argument your trying to pursue here, its like asking me "Why doesn't a square peg fit into a round hole????"......

    I can tell you this about Mosquitos however.... only FEMALE Mosquitos bite..... ALL Species of Mosquitos need water to breed (stagnant water) Male mosquitos live ON AVERAGE about a week, Female about a month (depending on temperature and humidity)

    That's what I know, your just throwing words onto a message board to try and prove you can type.....( I too can type, and have balls to post pictures of my 90lb body with braces. You'll see below. ONE-UP me please....)

    Your making yourself seem more and more like a dumbass, I feel as if my IQ is dropping just by READING your posts...



    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    So you confirm that you intended to write "Dead"?

    Seeing how you !!!! other english words in every single post you make (what the heck have they ever done to you, eh?)... yeah, makes sense.
    Huh???? where did I "Confirm" it is "Dead" I confirmed that you didn't see there was an "R" in "Brain Dead"

    I Exclamation Pointed other words in ever single post I make????? I still don't get it, you need to DEFINE your terms......

    You fucked up.....not me, at least own up to your illiteracy.....


    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    Brain_Deadi, what the heck is wrong with you that you sit at home and post on a forum on a saturday evening? Don't you have no friends?
    heres a picture of some of my friends and I..... (Small portion, but some)




    heres a picture of my girlfriend and I... Before or After the Braces WiseAss?



    heres a picture of me at a music festival in Live Oak, Florida, with a "Good Sign"....



    heres a picture of me, away from a keyboard, in mexico, enjoying the outdoors....



    I was blessed by a Mayan Shaman right before the above picture....

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayans

    if you have the balls, show us a picture of yourself. Ive posted 4 (FOUR, Single Digit Number) so far, I wont click refresh every 5 minutes waiting for you to post a picture of yourself, because I highly doubt you will.....
    Last edited by dreadi_dosh; 09-15-2013 at 06:34.

 

 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •