Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    I believe the proper way to say it is "How Dumb OF me...."

We all need to learn from some where....
    I may make mistakes in english... it's not my first language.

You, in contrast, shouldn't ...

I still don't see what your getting at.....
    I know that you don't get it.

Too subtle, i think i already said that...

Im Glad we've established this, AFTER you proved to use your another insipiring Mathematician with that course you just gave us (or ME) on "3-Digits"
    Newton is dead. How could i possibly be him?

You brain is really dead, brain_deadi...

Im ASKING you to explain to me, what EXACT test were you trying to evaluate me on? If you cant explain it yourself, you must not have a full grasp as to exactly what you were doing, rather your just talking out your ass???? PLEASE EXPLAIN! you called Aia out for not being able to answer a question, yet you can't/don't have the intelligence to answer this one......
    Lol, what a lame ass attempt.

You cannot provoke me (you are just text on a forum, and a rather boring text i might add), hence you cannot trick me into explaining it to you this way...

They didn't just test anyone, its an ESTIMATE, based over TIME, that has been RECORDED.....
    Are you really that blunt? Was i being too subtle for you yet again?

I'm at the point of asking myself the same question....
    Then stop dumbing it down to the point where reading makes the eyes bleed.

I'm not entirely sure how a loaf of bread could tell whether a mosquito is smart or not....I'm not even entirely sure what argument your trying to pursue here, its like asking me "Why doesn't a square peg fit into a round hole????"......
    Holy crap, this one was really not subtle - and still above your head? *sigh*

I can tell you this about Mosquitos however.... only FEMALE Mosquitos bite..... ALL Species of Mosquitos need water to breed (stagnant water) Male mosquitos live ON AVERAGE about a week, Female about a month (depending on temperature and humidity)
    Sheesh, stop citing wikipedia to look smart - you will not look smart, no matter what you try.

I feel as if my IQ is dropping just by READING your posts...
    Negative IQ? Is it really possible?

And does negative IQ destroy positive IQ, just like when electrons and positrons collide? So many questions...

Huh???? where did I "Confirm" it is "Dead" I confirmed that you didn't see there was an "R" in "Brain Dead"
    Qui tacet, consentire videtur!

Look it up, kid.

I Exclamation Pointed other words in ever single post I make????? I still don't get it, you need to DEFINE your terms......

Forum word filter let's me write fuck but not !!!!... but raping is ok again... that's strange.

heres a picture of some of my friends and I.....
    Deadi... we all know that you are 12 at most, so that won't work...

And... girlfriend, my arse - strange girlfriend that watches you being the keyboard warrior yet again on a friggin saturday night. Are you sure "she" was no (nerdy) guy in former life??

By the way: Identity theft is a punishable act...

/Edit:
    Next time try to find pics that really show the same guy...
    A weird dude with sunglasses, beard and hoodie - that could be anyone, even Bill Gates...
    Last edited by wizzszz; 09-15-2013 at 07:09.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

2. Sponsored Links

need more proof???? Here yah go :)

Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post

By the way: Identity theft is a punishable act...

/Edit:
    Next time try to find pics that really show the same guy...
    A weird dude with sunglasses, beard and hoodie - that could be anyone, even Bill Gates...

I'm still waiting on a picture of you..... is someone too chicken to post a selfie????

you must really be an abomination if I've now posted 5 pictures of myself (in 2 of the pictures I'm wearing the exact same pair of shorts, if you didn't notice Rain-Man)

Yet you can't post but one.

It's pretty obvious IM the same person in EVERYPHOTO....

I even put on the same shirt I posted in my 4th picture of my previous post...Just for you WizzAzz
    Last edited by dreadi_dosh; 09-15-2013 at 07:32.

Good one Dreadi, can't say that is not you now showing what you just wrote with a pic of yourself.........
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Whaddaya think? If i poke you a tiny bit more, maybe i can make you post nude pics?

I'm tempted to demonstrate how much control i have over your posts, but seriously, i'd rather not see more of that rasta guy who

I'm still waiting on a picture of you..... is someone too chicken to post a selfie????
    I am not stupid enough to spread personal info on me across the internet.
    You, obviously, have no such concerns... Ignorance is bliss.

How about a pic you have posted on your facebook wall already?

Or, you could make it easy, and post your address and phone number right here, to save all the stalkers out there some time, will ya?

you must really be an abomination if I've now posted 5 pictures of myself (in 2 of the pictures I'm wearing the exact same pair of shorts, if you didn't notice Rain-Man)

Yet you can't post but one.
    I already told you that your sandbox psychology won't work on me.

And on top of that: You can't provoke me. In order to do that (or even try) you'd need some personal details on me....

Yeah, exactly that kind of info you spread so generously all over the internet.

Oh well, i guess that's too subtle for you yet again...

It's pretty obvious IM the same person in EVERYPHOTO....
    Obvious? I am still not convinced - not even a face recognition software would confirm a good match, with all all the disguise and grimacing...

Apparently you do think that this is you... and you don't need to buy me something for x-mas this year. That you're displaying yourself here in a way that confirms why your posts all sound like you are on drugs (plus all the bad grammar and stuff...) really made my day.

Oh, and you forgot to mention which language this strange word comes from.
    (I won't bear grudges though, seeing how busy you were with photoshop and all...)

And one last question: Does your "girlfriend" know that she is your girlfriend? You know, it doesn't count when she's not aware... it's some kind of... ummm... mutual agreement, you know...
    Last edited by wizzszz; 09-15-2013 at 09:54.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Given that the thread has strayed well off topic into personal abuse

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456