Hatchling

<removed> is scammer

<removed> is scammer
    Last edited by Serica; 08-13-2013 at 12:32. Reason: Rule 2.13 - Scamming Accusation

2. Sponsored Links
    /mod note/ I have removed the specific name of the other player from the thread title.
    Please be mindful of forum rules, especially this one:
    2.13 - Scamming Accusation
    Accusations of "scamming" or other TOU/EULA violations that name specific Entropia Universe avatars or EntropiaForum members are NOT permitted. If you feel you have strong evidence that someone is violating the Entropia Universe EULA or otherwise engaging in underhanded activity, please submit a report using the official Entropia Universe or Planet Partnet support channels.

Hatchling
    hey lv seen 10 forum thread that includes scamms title and names...

Quote Originally Posted by ENTROPIAN View Post
    hey lv seen 10 forum thread that includes scamms title and names...
    Hardly. And we both know you haven't even looked, you just made this up to justify your little infraction here.

And if you really looked and found one and didn't immediately report it you should rot in hell.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Quote Originally Posted by ENTROPIAN View Post
    Hi all well this is what happened,
    he first told me we gonna do some quiz (25 questions,10 correct is win) and the reward will be super computer,l agreed with this thinking its gonna be decorative PC inside EU.When we were in middle of the quiz l think the third day he told me its real gaming laptop,and when we finally finished and l win the quiz after few days he told me to hold on...and then started talking nonesense things something that is jesus fault or whatever.I was soo confused but its obvious theres no reward.
    Just wanna say his playing with people and in some way scamming them try to avoid this weird guy who represent as merchant prince l just wonder what drugs his taking...
    I think the old rule: when something sounds to be too good to be true, it prolly is, applies.

This particular player, yes I know who he is, always cracks me up. When he starts blabbering in chat it's time to open a beer and enjoy the show. I still didn't figure out if he is serious or just putting up a show. Prolly the latter.

Cheers, Roni

Quote Originally Posted by Roni View Post
    I think the old rule: when something sounds to be too good to be true, it prolly is, applies.

This particular player, yes I know who he is, always cracks me up. When he starts blabbering in chat it's time to open a beer and enjoy the show. I still didn't figure out if he is serious or just putting up a show. Prolly the latter.

Cheers, Roni
    Oh yes, won't mention names either but "WE" were offered the *world* so to speak........................
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011