Thread: New to the game

Hatchling

New to the game

Hello everyone I am new to the game was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on what zone to join or anything to help me get used to the game faster an have fun also what are good things to train in like hunting mining or what ever thanks in advance hope to run in to people soon :}

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by riz25 View Post
    Hello everyone I am new to the game was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on what zone to join or anything to help me get used to the game faster an have fun also what are good things to train in like hunting mining or what ever thanks in advance hope to run in to people soon :}
    Welcome to Entropia!

Here is a very good guide:

rp.apachenet.de/.../Entropia_Universe_Guide.pdf

Finding a mentor is also a good idea. Being in same timezone and playing longer then 6 months is advisable.

Regards, Roni

If you need any advice feel free to add me ingame

//mr raxxor swedir
    Raxxor

Hatchling
    Hi,
    I am also a new player. At first I took the 3rd party Offer from sometics to get 41 ped. I think that was a good start. Then I sweat and rig a little and try to sale that and bought a gun to have fun in the daikiba wave event near camp icarus

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by calimero View Post
    Hi,
    I am also a new player. At first I took the 3rd party Offer from sometics to get 41 ped. I think that was a good start. Then I sweat and rig a little and try to sale that and bought a gun to have fun in the daikiba wave event near camp icarus
    Whats the third party event? Im 1 day old and have less than no idea where to begin.