aftertime Diaries

Ok, I stumbled (more googlumbled) on this new RCE game a week ago.
    They will begin Beta at the end of the year and I was wondering what you people think of this.

I hope it will be the next PE, except that I will be a first day player in this one

http://www.aftertimediaries.com/

2. Sponsored Links
  3. 08-27-2013, 17:15
    Reason
    3.7/3.2

4. 08-27-2013, 17:36
    Reason
    3.7/3.2

5. 08-27-2013, 21:24
    Reason
    3.7/3.2

6. 08-28-2013, 00:44
    Reason
    3.7/3.2

/mod note/

Please note forum rules, especially this one:
    3.7 - Other Computer Games
    All discussion of games other than Entropia Universe should generally be conducted in the Other Games forum. Discussion of other games in Entropia Universe-related forums should remain on-topic, and be presented in a constructive context (i.e. suggesting a useful or exciting feature from another game that might be implemented in Entropia Universe). Threads or posts whose only purpose is to disparage Entropia Universe, MindArk or one of the Planet Partners are not permitted.
    This forum is not to be used for recruiting EU players to other online games.

Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    /mod note/

Hmm I didn't think it was used to recruit EU players. More so as info into what is new in the RCE market compared to EU... And my question was on how I would sign up to this new game as so I could get more info as to see if it was advancing EU or they were just working with old EU staff etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    /mod note/

Then why not remove the question that instigated your removal of most of the answers?
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Serica; since we both know that the rules will not be followed, let us save a lot of frustration and moderation.

You may close this thread

Regards Acronoid

Nor Alien, I had no problem whatever finding the game's website using Google.

saradu, on reading their FAQ, I noticed it had some interesting features - different from EU (like their apparent intention for team-mining rather than only solo, or farming system) - that might have been worth discussing as possible future considerations for Entropia.

Instead, following Acronoid's OP, the discussion has since been focussed on the intention to play that game, and that's not what this forum is for.

Acronoid, as you've requested it: