Hatchling

Oil Rig--Not working?

I visited the oil drillrig on Planet Arkadia yesterday and found no one waiting at the site. I waited around for a while, but the machine appeared to not be putting out any free oil. Did I just come at the wrong time, or is the rig non-functioning? Do the administrators have any plans to start it back up again?

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by profg234 View Post
    I visited the oil drillrig on Planet Arkadia yesterday and found no one waiting at the site. I waited around for a while, but the machine appeared to not be putting out any free oil. Did I just come at the wrong time, or is the rig non-functioning? Do the administrators have any plans to start it back up again?
    I'm not sure it's been activated yet. You may find the answer on the Arkadia forums : arkadiaforum.com

Edit. Seems it won't be functional until an VU in October or September. http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.p...Oil-Rig-broken
    Last edited by Nor Alien; 08-28-2013 at 01:02.

To clarify:

The Arkadian oil rig is not functional. A-team (Arkadia development team) has stated that it might get functional in future with one of the upcoming VU's. I cant back this up so you have to take my word for it.

Regards, Roni

Cool

so is it working yet, now that it is October?

oct 29 seems to be the day I hear