Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mature

VTOL, Ships: Quality pisses me off

wow,

can you devs finally try to put a WORKING FUEL DISPLAY on all of your vehicles somehow?

Would be awesome to read MINIMUM and MAXIMUM as well as the FUEL-VALUE of the moment at Sleipnir, Quads, etc, omg!

Somehow this game starts to piss me off with that sloppy quality-standards...

Start to take your work serious and fix it.

2. Sponsored Links
    Provider
    [QUOTE=Adamo;2598323]Would be awesome to read MINIMUM and MAXIMUM as well as the FUEL-VALUE of the moment at Sleipnir, Quads,[QUOTE]

Um.....click on item info and read the fuel value of the moment in the info box? Also, there is no minimum or maximum fuel value for any vehicle. As such, any vehicle monitors that do show fuel value are there more for decoration than anything. And, the fuel ingame is gaged by PED value instead of gallon amount so it'd be kindof difficult to use a traditional monitor for that value anyways on any EU vehicles. Course, most people drive their vehicles in 3rd person view all the way zoomed out anyways cause it's easier and safer to drive that way so they'd never see their vehicle dashboard anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamo View Post
    wow,

can you devs finally try to put a WORKING FUEL DISPLAY on all of your vehicles somehow?

Would be awesome to read MINIMUM and MAXIMUM as well as the FUEL-VALUE of the moment at Sleipnir, Quads, etc, omg!

Seriously, all you have done here is bitch and moan and groan Granted EU is not perfect but it is what it is. Two suggestions. 1) Leave since you can't stand it, 2) make your own game.
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by saradu View Post
    Seriously, all you have done here is bitch and moan and groan Granted EU is not perfect but it is what it is. Two suggestions. 1) Leave since you can't stand it, 2) make your own game.
    Sadly I have to deny your suggestions as they lack a bit of sense and creativity (similar to MA features I think)

Sure, I am going to design a whole new game....just because MA is not able to create a minimum of quality features in their product or what?

Here is MY suggestion again:

Fix it.

Oh, and I bet you aren't going to close your eyes when it once is actually implemented (like in every other game), right?

O.o

Hi,

Um.....click on item info and read the fuel value of the moment in the info box? Also, there is no minimum or maximum fuel value for any vehicle. As such, any vehicle monitors that do show fuel value are there more for decoration than anything. And, the fuel ingame is gaged by PED value instead of gallon amount so it'd be kindof difficult to use a traditional monitor for that value anyways on any EU vehicles. Course, most people drive their vehicles in 3rd person view all the way zoomed out anyways cause it's easier and safer to drive that way so they'd never see their vehicle dashboard anyways.
    I want to see it in the cockpit in the moment I FLY, lol. Is that really so hard to imagine?

How is the way you described entertaining, useful, helpful or reasonable in any possible way???

I mean sure, we also don't need quads at all: we can also fly on white, magic carpets through the space.... or what ? ^^ Oh, and we also don't need lasers, what for? HEY, you have numbers blinking there, just read them!.....or what? ^^

Seriously, I expect a BIT more of QUALITY and credibility at least.....I desperately hope this doesn't overcharge MA employees or "managers", "Teamleaders" whoever decides or is responsible for that too much, omg.

*rollseyes
    Last edited by Adamo; 09-10-2013 at 08:34.

Dominant
    Adamo, how hard do you think it would be to add a little professionalism to your posts? Compare these two options:

VTOL, Ships: Quality pisses me off
    wow,
    VTOL, Ships: Dashboard fuel display feature request
    Some Mindark-designed vehicles (sleipnir, valkyrie, boat, hovercraft) have a fuel indicator on the dashboard. Is it possible for Planet Partners to also put fuel indicators on their vehicles as well? I can always look at the item info window, but a visual indicator would make my vehicles more realistic and fun to drive. Thanks!
    #1 is will get your comment sent to the recycling bin. Since it's written in an emotionally out-of-control way, on an topic that should not elicit that kind of emotional reaction in a normal individual, support and the devs will assume that your judgement is also off.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    Adamo, how hard do you think it would be to add a little professionalism to your posts? Compare these two options:

#1 is will get your comment sent to the recycling bin. Since it's written in an emotionally out-of-control way, on an topic that should not elicit that kind of emotional reaction in a normal individual, support and the devs will assume that your judgement is also off.
    Must spread some rep....

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post

Let me help:
    All you have to do is just take #2 as the first time this topic has ever been mentioned (let me guess: 1-10 years ago??), and #1 as reaction of the same situation nowadays at an existing overall bad quality that has never been improved and makes players sick.

Please, prove me wrong...

What your post shows is that there are obviously also other players that want a better quality - and MA cares a s***.

I conclude, that this situation isn't very satisfying at all:

MA has no clue of what their playerbase really cares about and it doesn't look like they are interested in a lot, too.

Oh sure, Bjorn quickly posted that he grabbed up the token idea for depositers...more as kind of a "forum-alibi" (=> remember what we already know about MA and a thing called ETA - thinking devs are caring for that now can be heavlily doubted).
    The sad thing is there are no serious intentions to prepare EU for the future (which you can see at serveral aspects of the game) and to provide basic quality standards which questions the sense of wasting and investing time with that product...

..and sorry mate - this simply pisses me off.

All the best.

Posts, Threads on Forum: Quality pisses me off

wow,

can you OP finally try to put a constructive post on all of your forum threads somehow?

Would be awesome to read constructive crtiticism as well as properly worded feature requests, omg!

Somehow these posts start to piss me off with that sloppy quality-standards...

Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    wow,

can you OP finally try to put a constructive post on all of your forum threads somehow?

Would be awesome to read constructive crtiticism as well as properly worded feature requests, omg!

claps
    Is getting tiring.......... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    wow,

Just read - everything you need to understand is written there in letters....read the post and try to imagine how stupid it is to right-click- "item-Info" every f******-time...instead of having a simple fuel display in the cockpit to control it, lol.

Now, guess who is tiring now....but if you want I can explain another 1000 times in a constructive way why it would be an advantage to have a fuel-display in the cockpit.

Well yes, I know there are actually some women who don't even care rl in their cars, hehe...hmm, oh wait - probably MA employees on the road causing traffic jams with empty fuel ? ^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast