Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamo View Post
    Just read - everything you need to understand is written there in letters....read the post and try to imagine how stupid it is to right-click- "item-Info" every f******-time...instead of having a simple fuel display in the cockpit to control it, lol.

Now, guess who is tiring now....but if you want I can explain another 1000 times in a constructive way why it would be an advantage to have a fuel-display in the cockpit.

Well yes, I know there are actually some women who don't even care rl in their cars, hehe...hmm, oh wait - probably MA employees on the road causing traffic jams with empty fuel ? ^^
    Car thing goes for men too in fact I have seen many a car owned by a man that is a pig sty. I kept mine very nice but I didn't ship it with me to the Netherlands so I am without one. And please don't explain another 1000 times. Curious now if there is a mute feature on these boards.
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

2. Sponsored Links
    Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by saradu View Post
    Car thing goes for men too in fact I have seen many a car owned by a man that is a pig sty. I kept mine very nice but I didn't ship it with me to the Netherlands so I am without one. And please don't explain another 1000 times. Curious now if there is a mute feature on these boards.
    uhhm...I am pretty sure that most men would take a simple view on the fuel display - instead of parking the car, getting out, opening the tank and look with a torch into it.....like similar to your EU vehicles! lol.

You want a mute feature? Funny, because nobody still can read your opinion about that topic ...probably because you again don't have any?

Let's see if I am wrong ...

Seriously, I am really not going to put the "we men have a penis" argues on the table now...it's just I was convinced that women also use a Fuel display (at least in a game
    *kidding) and would also see it as a helpful utility ..... am I really that wrong?
    Last edited by Adamo; 09-11-2013 at 12:27.

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by saradu View Post
    Curious now if there is a mute feature on these boards.
    Yes, you can click on the name of the user you want to ignore, then go to their profile page and click on "user lists" then ignore. You will see one line when they have posted a reply, but you will not see the text unless you click on the "view post" link. I just used it, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    Yes, you can click on the name of the user you want to ignore, then go to their profile page and click on "user lists" then ignore. You will see one line when they have posted a reply, but you will not see the text unless you click on the "view post" link. I just used it, in fact.
    Thanks Neil. Guess I know who you used it on too
    yep saw what you did
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Quote Originally Posted by Adamo View Post
    Just read - everything you need to understand is written there in letters....read the post and try to imagine how stupid it is to right-click- "item-Info" every f******-time...instead of having a simple fuel display in the cockpit to control it, lol.

Now, guess who is tiring now....but if you want I can explain another 1000 times in a constructive way why it would be an advantage to have a fuel-display in the cockpit.

Well yes, I know there are actually some women who don't even care rl in their cars, hehe...hmm, oh wait - probably MA employees on the road causing traffic jams with empty fuel ? ^^
    Well the point is almost every day you start threads how bad everything is, and instead of using a proper wording to report your requests, you just bitch around.

Beside that, it was already mentioned: There is no max fuel, so max fuel cannot be displayed. A display of value would be neat, but i know how much i have left on my vehicles when i spawn them, so the category would be "nice to have" while people wait ages for bug fixes of more critical stuff and also wait for promised features to reappear.

Anyway i have no problems with feature requests, not even when someone in bad mood posts bitching, that happens often on the forums, but i have a problem with recurring ( in almost daily new threads ) bitching and sorry that is all what i read from you so far. Bitching about how all other games are better and EU has such a poor quality.

Yes we all know EU has it's weaknesses, and yes Mindark should improve quality of many aspects, i agree with you as well as many others do, nevertheless there is no need to apply criticism in a daily bitching thread in a bitching tone.

You missed the point of my post, which is not surprising judging by your posts so far...

Mature
    Thanks Neil. Guess I know who you used it on too
    yep saw what you did
    ...was so clear...I really hate to be right, believe it or not... *sighs

Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    Well the point is almost every day you start threads how bad everything is, and instead of using a proper wording to report your requests, you just bitch around.
    Are you blaming me for all the lacks in this unfinished business or what?
    Is it my fault that nobody at MA has ever heard of a working fuel display in a cockpit of a vehicles? Or bugged, dead planets flying through their space which is ridiculous in a real economic game??

How about just fixing that messes?? No need you say? hmm?

Beside that, it was already mentioned: There is no max fuel, so max fuel cannot be displayed. A display of value would be neat, but i know how much i have left on my vehicles when i spawn them, so the category would be "nice to have" while people wait ages for bug fixes of more critical stuff and also wait for promised features to reappear.
    Whats so hard to imagine a f****** graphic square with the max, min and actual PED value in the cockpit, made visible by its length?? ^^

And no max value you say? I can put 100.000 PED oil into my sleipnir? Is that the same joke as unlimited magazines for guns? I desperately hope not lol.

...that much to the point "credibility and workedout reasonable features for a game" lol. Nothing worked out or ever finished...sad.

Anyway i have no problems with feature requests, not even when someone in bad mood posts bitching, that happens often on the forums, but i have a problem with recurring ( in almost daily new threads ) bitching and sorry that is all what i read from you so far. Bitching about how all other games are better and EU has such a poor quality.

Yes we all know EU has it's weaknesses, and yes Mindark should improve quality of many aspects, i agree with you as well as many others do, nevertheless there is no need to apply criticism in a daily bitching thread in a bitching tone.

You missed the point of my post, which is not surprising judging by your posts so far...
    ...no comment, mate.

It's more "failness" as you know yourself I think...but maybe you are right, maybe it's really better not to expect kind of a suitable future for EU instead at that backgound facts...
    Last edited by Adamo; 09-11-2013 at 15:08.

Provider
    ......dnftt......

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    Actually what I'd find more useful in a display is how much life my space thruster has left. I don't know of any way to view that info while the vehicle is spawned, and it's one of those things you need to know while in flight if you forget to check before taking off.

Actually what I'd find more useful in a display is how much life my space thruster has left. I don't know of any way to view that info while the vehicle is spawned, and it's one of those things you need to know while in flight if you forget to check before taking off.
    Yep that would be cool!

Mature
    I also 100% support this idea, too - thats what I meant when I said get more features into that game.

Things aren't worked out properly, it feels like you are playing some beta all the time.

Try to make that bugged world more realsitic and plausible at least.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast