Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hatchling

Rant: What the hell MindArk?

I felt the need to rant a little and see if I can get any input from anyone else with similar experiences. This is in regards to a deposit. Up to this point and the issue I am currently having, I have had zero problems in the past.

On the 13th of September I made a small ($25 USD) deposit like I have in the recent past. I deposit via PayPal and have never had an issue. Almost immediately the PED has always appeared on my PED Card. This time, that was not the case.

It is now the 18th of September and I still do not have my PED. PayPal reports the transaction went through without issue and is complete. The money has cleared my bank account, no issue there. I filed a support case with MindArk Support a few hours after the deposit after realizing something has gone wrong. Up to this point, zero response and absolutely no attention given to this matter.

So MA has my money and I do not have the services I paid for. Almost a full week later now, and absolutely nothing has been done about it.

My deposit limit has not been reached. A question of there being sufficient funds does not factor here whatsoever. My situation has not changed in the way of my bank account information, PayPal account, address, etc. Nothing has changed.

What the hell is going on? Any ideas?

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    Check your Ped flow center, Hit Y then search for it. Ped may be in there.

Mature
    *on winter vacation* see u next year - sry wish i could help - no clue -just pokeing fun at MA's 4 month *holidays* -everything so far for me is recorded in my acct info - try there- see if they got the transaction from paypal? if not then try paypal records -if they have those .. not sure never used paypal... gl hf

Hatchling
    At the time of this writing there still has been no attention given to this matter. I'm still being left in the dark. My support case is still "open" and untouched. There is no record of my deposit in my transaction history.

Here is a cut and paste from my bank account transaction history:
    09/16/2013 MINDARK PE AB IAT PAYPAL 25.00

Here is a cut and paste from my PayPal transaction history:
    Sep 13, 2013 Payment To MindArk PE AB Completed Details Payment To MindArk PE AB 40C21920YE4290800 -$25.00 USD

There is plenty of proof the transaction went through successfully and that MindArk has their money. Why it doesn't show in my transaction history in my account info on the Entropia website is beyond me.

I find it ridiculous my support case has been open one week and I have zero answers.

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I find it ridiculous my support case has been open one week and I have zero answers.
    Usually when there is a bigger VU on the way, support tickets tend to be unanswered, you'll probably get an answer day after VU comes alive (Wednesday).
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

Hatchling
    I certainly hope so; I've still not heard from them thus far. I've even gone so far as to file a dispute through PayPal; no response from MindArk on that front either. It's incredibly frustrating...

Hatchling
    Well something was finally done. I got a reply stating they don't know why I did not receive my PED and that it's being forwarded to the technical department for further investigation. So they issued me a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Well something was finally done. I got a reply stating they don't know why I did not receive my PED and that it's being forwarded to the technical department for further investigation. So they issued me a refund.
    Not sure if I am reading into this right but if there was such a problem and you made a deposit because you wanted Peds, well would it not make more sense to just issue you the peds instead of giving you a refund? Sheeeesh, sorry you are having problems......
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Hatchling
    That was pretty much my thought as well. I'm quite discouraged at this point..

Old

Cool They issue the refund...

... because this is a tracked and audited system.

If the funds went in, but the second part failed then there is no bank link between his Out of game deposit and his in-game account adjustment.

As has been mentioned elsewhere, money laundering is something MA need to pay very close attention to, so in order to keep their own books water-tight, failed transactions must simply be reversed and re-done.

That's not so much MA's fault as a by-product of all the shady drug cartels and so on who will look for any opportunity whatsoever to move money internationally.

So think of it as MA looking out for you, rather than making your life difficult.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast