Hatchling

I screwed up and left my buggy at Spaceport Helios...

I messed up and left my buggy at spaceport Helios, now I can't get back there and recall all vehicles doesn't seem to bring it to Icarus. Now what do I do? I accidentally left it thinking the game would auto place it in my inventory.

2. Sponsored Links
    Ur buggy is in your planet storage @ Calypso gateway ,u can go back there by using teleport @ port atlantis harbour

Guardian
    Further explanation - the Calypso Gateway is separate from Calypso, and has a separate storage. You will find, if you go to other planets that they each have separate storage as well.

Old
    further further explanation: use the televator near port atlantis marina (up the stairs) to get back to caly gateway. Then, run down to fort admunssen, enter one of the buildings, look in that storage for your buggy

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by Test View Post
    use the televator near port atlantis marina (up the stairs) to get back to caly gateway.
    The positions of the PA Marina TP and the televator to Calypso Gateway were switched not long ago. The televator is actually at the end of the center pier now, where the TP used to be.