Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Young
    Still having dc problems,cant stay more than 5-10 minuts max,im not the only one.its going to a week from the patch release date.

Its obviously not a pc problem,its starts after the patch,ive try,but i dont need to change anything on my system,just to clarify,my pc atend the requirements for the game.

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargyn Dregor View Post
    Just tried to connect today and all I am getting is timeouts. This happening to anyone else?

Z
    I log on to entropia then after like five minutes I get kicked off of the the game.

Hatchling

Unhappy Constant Disconnects Every Few Minutes

I'm absolutely aggravated at this point. After the new version 14.3 and the following patch, I have been disconnected 100s of time. I cannot do anything without being disconnected. And its constant. Every so many minutes. Others are experiencing it as well.

The game has become wholly unenjoyable. I cant even fly to other planets becuase it wont let me get far before disconnect.

I'm running a very expensive machine with eight processors, 32gigs of ram, and dual GeForce GTX 680 Graphic cards.

I have tried everything that is in the support section, and nothing works. Could it have something to do with the fact that Mindarks new release is a 32 bit loader that is loading a 64bit client, that is installed in the 32bit file structure of windows? I thin it does. 64 bit programs should not install in the "Program Files (x86)" folder. They should always be in the "Program Files" folder which is designated for 64bit. And whats up with the 32 nit client loader dual handling both 32 and 64 bit. But perhaps this is not the problem.

Anyway I've done everything I can do on my end, I cannot play the game if I cannot stay connected. So all the money I have put into my Avatar is waste now. I am so disappointed. Further, I see many of my friends and new acquaintances experiencing the same thing. BUT MIRACULOUSLY many long time players are not experiencing constant disconnect. Watched a Pig Bennis video last night going over all the changes, and he was just playing away mining and all that without one single disconnect. Hmmm, how can that be?

Provider
    I think this issue is on serverside. They seem to crash over and over again.
    But not all servers. I had a small hell being on PA-server (used the option
    to login to another server when Chugs was down... bad decision. ) and
    trying to TP out.
    On Fort Argus server it seemed to work. Btw, I've been in PE/EU +10yrs now..

Young
    The game is less stable now than it was 10 minutes after the VU update.

Yep appears to be getting worse than better
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Guardian
    I agree - on the busy areas it crashes every few minutes.

On the less busy servers it doesn't

I managed 1.75 hours on a server in the middle of nowhere (shinook).

Hatchling

When will crashes be fixed

Can I have a approximate time for when the crashes will be fixed in the game? Like a day, a week? Because lately I have been crashing a lot I can barley even play the game anymore.

Nobody knows the answer to that question
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Old

Cool Please clarify...

... if you mean the application "crashed" with a message saying it exited unexpected etc...

Or if it "disconnected you" (this is usually referred to as a DC, not a crash).

DCs are caused by many things, and I believe there is indeed a higher rate of it at the moment. You can try to lower your bandwidth / connection speed on the client loader to give more room for error in communications and this may help your stability a fair bit.

But in general, more stability would indeed be a good thing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast