Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    On Arkadia, getting disconnected almost directly after joining the game. Just waiting for Monday and a new hot fix...

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Airboy View Post
    On Arkadia, getting disconnected almost directly after joining the game. Just waiting for Monday and a new hot fix...
    Don't hold your breath
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Guardian
    The rate of crashes seems to be highly dependant on the server you are connected to (i.e. where you are in game).

I am finding that the PA/Icarus server will crash every few minutes. Whereas I was able to stay on-line for 1 3/4 hours at Shinook Quarry. I then went to TI, and had no problems there either.

I suspect it is related to the number of people on a given server.

Provider
    Since I stopped open up Skill Progress Panel I've been able to be online for +1˝ hours.

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    We are working hard to fix issues with entering any of the dynamic areas (start room, dungeons, motherships), server instability and creature models being hard to hit. We will patch as soon as possible.!

Originally Posted Here
    Yea,i lost my money very hard today.Always when i got CTD i have very hard no loot. Incredible MA!!!!

Angry Keeps Crashing

Yes it is still crashing almost everywhere , i have done everything. Downloaded the new client , tried 32 bit, 64 bit. Have even been trying to avoid the bigger gathering areas , nothing helps. It keeps kicking me out . With some luck you can manage to stay online like 1 hours maybe 1h 30 mins or so. This is not how it is supose to be so they better fix this at monday.

Hatchling
    Showing me system offline now, another patch? or is it just me...?

Hatchling

Get kikd after 2 mins

I can not play for more than 2 mins then I get kikd outa the game... anyone else having this problem?

Dominant
    Read the forums.

Mindark is in the middle of fixing server issues. You'll get disconnected a lot especially in busy areas.

Hatchling
    yeah,after I posted I looked around..looks like allot are having the same problem...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast