Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hatchling

Thumbs Down MA = mindless anarcists ??

many thanks mindtards for a new greatly fucked up vu why do you keep lauching stuff when the old shit dont work stilll

?dc each 20 sec or so nice
    ?char turns right and back when stationay
    ?still wont reconize my 32gb rams?? your status files says 3589rams ????

???"just add some new content and the players will be fine"???
    is that what your thinking???
    well let me give you a wakeup call
    100īs or more will start leaving this game me for one
    and they will demand thir $$$$$ invested back
    ?
    why implent new stuff when old bugss are still alive and fuck things up even more
    ? have you ever heard of a server clone as in for prework/testing/improvements to the game Before launching
    ? have you ever heard of testing
    ? have you ever heard of ppl leaving the game

2. Sponsored Links
    Young

Constant Disconnects as well !!! : (

Getting constant disconnects on the Server that hands Camp Icarus/Orthos outpost/ Baby Oil Rig. Did not happen prior to VU. And the Game is stable in Ola-41/Nea's/Twin Peaks, So MA get your head out of your BUTT and fix the problem, it's not on our end!

Hoggle

Old
    Well, this VU doesn't only provide software changes, but also hardware changes. The code written might be functional on their old system, but perhaps needs to be tweaked on the new system.

As for any major VU, expect 2-3 days of non-functional game so they can fix the troubles. Been like this since 2005, people should've gotten used to it by now. Besides, the investment part? Never invest more than you can afford to loose

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabonzo View Post
    Never invest more than you can afford to loose
    And playing entropia you WILL lose all the Money you deposit,think about it,if MA provide any kind of profit on this game,what left for MA?

About dc,withdraw etc,get used to it,MA is rly slow for tickets answer,paying,and bug/technical issues solutions since 2003

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by xHEINZx View Post
    And playing entropia you WILL lose all the Money you deposit,think about it,if MA provide any kind of profit on this game,what left for MA?

About dc,withdraw etc,get used to it,MA is rly slow for tickets answer,paying,and bug/technical issues solutions since 2003
    Well, this part is not entirely true.

This depends on how your playstyle is. Those who are running a real business in this world, are actually able to make money out of it. It does however not give every single player their money back

Personally, I was against depositing for the first few years I played it, and I did quite well back then. Went from 0 to having Appartment fully equipped, running around mining and crafting, making profits from trades etc. without making a deposit.

Think about it... If everyone lost everything, this wouldn't be a "gambling" with a chance to win the big all time high, would it?

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabonzo View Post
    Well, this part is not entirely true.

This depends on how your playstyle is. Those who are running a real business in this world, are actually able to make money out of it. It does however not give every single player their money back

Personally, I was against depositing for the first few years I played it, and I did quite well back then. Went from 0 to having Appartment fully equipped, running around mining and crafting, making profits from trades etc. without making a deposit.

Think about it... If everyone lost everything, this wouldn't be a "gambling" with a chance to win the big all time high, would it?
    You dont make Money by hunting,mining,crafting,the only way to earn is sweating,and the peds you earn sweating for 5 hours dont sustain a couple of minuts of mining run or hunting etc. In other words,you only lose Money by "playing the game"

The only way to "profit" peds is offering a service for other players,like flying for other planets,charge taxes for playing in your owned land etc... and ALL ways to do that requires large amount of deposit suposing you are rich,and take years to payout,

Has you sayd,you can buy stuff cheap and sell for profit,I did that for some years in PA TP myself personaly,my feeling of doing business in this game dont compensate the large amount of time you spend spaming your stuff and prices on trade chat,not to mention the hours of auction scan,anyways this is not mining,hunting,crafting or do missions etc.

You dont make Money by hunting,mining,crafting,the only way to earn is sweating,and the peds you earn sweating for 5 hours dont sustain a couple of minuts of mining run or hunting etc. In other words,you only lose Money by "playing the game"

The only way to "profit" peds is offering a service for other players,like flying for other planets,charge taxes for playing in your owned land etc... and ALL ways to do that requires large amount of deposit suposing you are rich,and take years to payout,

Has you sayd,you can buy stuff cheap and sell for profit,I did that for some years in PA TP myself personaly,my feeling of doing business in this game dont compensate the large amount of time you spend spaming your stuff and prices on trade chat,not to mention the hours of auction scan,anyways this is not mining,hunting,crafting or do missions etc.
    You're not well-informed. It's perfectly possible to make a profit by hunting, mining and/or crafting. But you need to approach it intelligently.
    The concept you most need to understand is 'markup' - what it is, where it comes from, who is willing to pay it and why.

Provider
    You dont make Money by hunting,mining,crafting,...]
    I do and I don't think I am the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    You're not well-informed. It's perfectly possible to make a profit by hunting, mining and/or crafting. But you need to approach it intelligently.
    The concept you most need to understand is 'markup' - what it is, where it comes from, who is willing to pay it and why.
    Im sorry to break the bubble.

In order to make profit someone else NEEDS to lose. In this case its me and many others. MindArk is NOT the FED who just can magickly make money (even to Maynard Keynes theories, they never got that economic buffer).

I think its kinda funny....all those who preach that EU can be solvable...what you basicly say is leech on others. Nice way to go. Very human.

Its sad, really...

Regards, Roni

Funnily enough, Roni, while there are certainly some players who expect everything for nothing, there are other players who are more than willing to actually put their hands in their pockets and pay something for their gameplay, and for services provided by other players.

Just like in real life.

- do you go to work and not expect to be paid?

- or expect businesses to feed and clothe you for free?

- or expect your landlord to pay YOU rent?

- or sit on street corners with your hand out and beg from passersby?

Yep, sometimes some of that does happen in real life in particular circumstances, but not for the vast majority of people can afford a lifestyle that includes playing online games.

I've never 'leeched on others', in this game or in real life. But I've run businesses in both, and supported myself by doing it. Now I mostly just hunt and mine, selling my loots on auction, but I still make a profit here doing that.

There's way more to an economy than printing money. Until you get your head around that, I guess you won't really understand some of the underlying fundamentals of the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast