Entropia Universe 14.3.0.1 Release Notes

• Client stability has been improved
    • Auto target logic on has been adjusted
    • Hit box logic has been updated
    MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

More...

2. Sponsored Links
    and apparently going down in about 10 minutes from this post which is 6:26 pm netherlands or so the chat window says........ MA shutting down the servers.
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post

Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiold View Post
    Are you serious?
    I think you said it all .............. my interest in the game is quickly going down the tubes
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    • Auto target logic on has been adjusted
    • Hit box logic has been updated
    MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

More...
    Minor issues?! I CANT STAY CONNECTED FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTS! since the patch release,i dont care if i cant hit a specific mob or if my char move weird sometimes...FIX THE CONNECTION LOSS WITH ENTROPIA UNIVERSE THING AT FIRST!

good lord

Hatchling
    There is a progress. Game disconnets not so often, by freezes and crashes all the time.

Young

Client stability has been improved ? REALLY? How so?

Not 10 minutes ago, I tried 4 times to log into Camp Icarus, disconnects 3 times and finally a stable enough connection on the 4 try to get to the tp and get to Twin Peaks where the connection is normally stable.

When I started to do a support ticket I was disconnected again and this time
    EU was completely down!

So if this is improved stability, then maybe it's time You give me back my DEPOSIT I made the day before the VU and I'll happily return to EVE Online!

I'm sure your CLD holders are going to be thrilled at their LOWER dividends as well, who can stay online long enough to hunt (profit generation for MA/cld holders).

Hoggle

Quote Originally Posted by saradu View Post
    I think you said it all .............. my interest in the game is quickly going down the tubes
    That post was on the 27th of September.. Now here on the 3rd of October, I Played for several hours last night on October 2nd (less than a week after your post). Not knocking your post; I was really sour for a while myself during this VU... I was stuck in space for about 36 hours.

I'm thinking that... eh.. a few hiccups after the VU... expected I guess... nonetheless imo they've been cleaning it up... I've noticed.