Hatchling

Vehicle keeps disappearing?

Hi, new to the game and really want to give it a chance as it seems very interesting. However, I'm stuck on a quest on Arkadia that gives me a vehicle.. I've tried to spawn it, but no matter where I place it it just disappears. I then have to recall the vehicle to my storage, only to have the same thing happen again.

Is there a fix for this?

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    any yellow messages appearing in the chat box? There are some areas where a vehicle can't be spawned, and some vehicles that need a large-ish flat space to spawn on. Are you seeing a green arrow beneath your vehicle when you spawn it or red? If your vehicle fails to spawn, it would normally go right back to your carried storage, no need to recall it.

Dominant
    Log out, then go to your client loader, click Tools and repair your installation. Invisible vehicles is a fairly common problem with new installations and usually fixed by repair.

Hatchling
    I had same problem. Game crashed (you are surprised, aren't you? ) and when I managed to log again (after 20 minutes of trying) my vehicle just disappeared.