Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Hatchling Teoman's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 15 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8

    Some of My Items showing as a red X

    Hi.. My irl. friend recently started to play this game and after the lates patch he having problems with some items showing as X and that he cant see the creatures in game.

    Does anyone know what this can be?

    He use radeon 7800 series .. Drivers are updated and the lates version of client loader as well. He is running windows 7 with 32 bit.

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2
    Guardian Jennson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 02 2010
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by Teoman View Post
    Hi.. My irl. friend recently started to play this game and after the lates patch he having problems with some items showing as X and that he cant see the creatures in game.

    Does anyone know what this can be?

    He use radeon 7800 series .. Drivers are updated and the lates version of client loader as well. He is running windows 7 with 32 bit.
    Has he already tried to use the repair function of the client loader ?

  4. #3
    Guardian saradu's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 21 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by Teoman View Post
    Hi.. My irl. friend recently started to play this game and after the lates patch he having problems with some items showing as X and that he cant see the creatures in game.

    Does anyone know what this can be?

    He use radeon 7800 series .. Drivers are updated and the lates version of client loader as well. He is running windows 7 with 32 bit.
    Well I know the X on the tombletoss is because the thing is BUGGED and when a person uses it, some screens go white and you can't see squat and I usuallly ask the person to put it away that it is bugged, or I leave where I am.

    I have a nividea gtx 660 oc Same for Roni, he sees it too, same Card.
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011


  5. #4
    Hatchling Teoman's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 15 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    Has he already tried to use the repair function of the client loader ?
    Yes we have tried that. And also downloaded the lates version of Everything. But most of hes items showing as X and also he cannot see creatures in game.

  6. #5
    Hatchling Teoman's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 15 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by saradu View Post
    Well I know the X on the tombletoss is because the thing is BUGGED and when a person uses it, some screens go white and you can't see squat and I usuallly ask the person to put it away that it is bugged, or I leave where I am.

    I have a nividea gtx 660 oc Same for Roni, he sees it too, same Card.
    I know about that tomtebloss bug , but this is different. This is about just ordinary things like , Fap, Some Wepaons etc.. and it is totally wierd that he cant see the dreatures in game

  7. #6
    Moderator
    Joined
    May 13 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    580
    Just one thing you might check:

    Open his NVidia Control Panel.
    Ensure all possible settings are set to 'Application-controlled' or equivalent, rather than some customized option.

    (No guarantee that this will help in this particular instance, but I've had some new players report weird graphic outcomes when they've changed to customized options.)

  8. #7
    Hatchling Teoman's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 15 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8

    Cant see creatures in game and some items shows as Red X

    I posted this problem for a few weeks ago. I will give it Another try to see if there is someone else who is experiencing the same problem.

    Now we have a new computer with Intel i5, ATI radeon HD 7800 series, 8 gb RAM and running 64 bit win 8. We still have the same problem , we cant see the mobs / creatures in game and many items showing as Red X in inventory.

    What can we do to solve this, we have the lates drivers , Direct X and so on.
    This is a very annoying situation, havent been able to play in a few weeks now.

  9. #8
    Provider Billy Jean Ruby's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 26 2013
    Location
    Athens (GR)
    Posts
    160
    I have the X indication now and then for random items in my inventory.
    No more than 1 item at a time.
    But after a relog that item appear again in normal.
    Another option to try:
    A clearance in cache might fixes that issue.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •