Some of My Items showing as a red X

Hi.. My irl. friend recently started to play this game and after the lates patch he having problems with some items showing as X and that he cant see the creatures in game.

Does anyone know what this can be?

He use radeon 7800 series .. Drivers are updated and the lates version of client loader as well. He is running windows 7 with 32 bit.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Teoman View Post
    Hi.. My irl. friend recently started to play this game and after the lates patch he having problems with some items showing as X and that he cant see the creatures in game.

He use radeon 7800 series .. Drivers are updated and the lates version of client loader as well. He is running windows 7 with 32 bit.
    Has he already tried to use the repair function of the client loader ?

Quote Originally Posted by Teoman View Post

Well I know the X on the tombletoss is because the thing is BUGGED and when a person uses it, some screens go white and you can't see squat and I usuallly ask the person to put it away that it is bugged, or I leave where I am.

I have a nividea gtx 660 oc Same for Roni, he sees it too, same Card.
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    Has he already tried to use the repair function of the client loader ?
    Yes we have tried that. And also downloaded the lates version of Everything. But most of hes items showing as X and also he cannot see creatures in game.

Quote Originally Posted by saradu View Post
    Well I know the X on the tombletoss is because the thing is BUGGED and when a person uses it, some screens go white and you can't see squat and I usuallly ask the person to put it away that it is bugged, or I leave where I am.

I have a nividea gtx 660 oc Same for Roni, he sees it too, same Card.
    I know about that tomtebloss bug , but this is different. This is about just ordinary things like , Fap, Some Wepaons etc.. and it is totally wierd that he cant see the dreatures in game

Just one thing you might check:

Open his NVidia Control Panel.
    Ensure all possible settings are set to 'Application-controlled' or equivalent, rather than some customized option.

(No guarantee that this will help in this particular instance, but I've had some new players report weird graphic outcomes when they've changed to customized options.)

Cant see creatures in game and some items shows as Red X

I posted this problem for a few weeks ago. I will give it Another try to see if there is someone else who is experiencing the same problem.

Now we have a new computer with Intel i5, ATI radeon HD 7800 series, 8 gb RAM and running 64 bit win 8. We still have the same problem , we cant see the mobs / creatures in game and many items showing as Red X in inventory.

What can we do to solve this, we have the lates drivers , Direct X and so on.
    This is a very annoying situation, havent been able to play in a few weeks now.

I have the X indication now and then for random items in my inventory.
    No more than 1 item at a time.
    But after a relog that item appear again in normal.
    Another option to try:
    A clearance in cache might fixes that issue.