Calculating Weapon Eco

I'm trying to find out how you guys are calculating weapon eco.

At first I was dividing the ammo burn by weapon damage. But that's not effective as it doesn't take into consideration weapon decay.

So I think the calculation has to be Ammo Burn Value (in PED or PEC) + Decay value / Average Damage....??

I don't know that any of you are actually doing these types of calculations in game. But if anyone is, I'm looking for some advice or a shortcut to this calculation.

OR...

If anyone can confirm for me that Entropedia > Weapon Compare Tool is accurate (minus the few obvious glitches)..

I'm hoping there's a method suchas using the Durability level of the weapon to come up with a number to put in a formula as opposed to using some tedius fruit method..

Any ideas, advice, support, or discussion appreciated!

2. Sponsored Links
    Old
    first off you need to use effective damage in your calculations.

fruit test to find the decay per shot

then a quick simple calc to find damage per pec (eff dmg / decay)

personally I use entropedia data, unless the weapon is new

Dominant
    You can use entropedia for a start but keep in mind that the numbers listed are for when you're maxed on the weapon... your mileage may vary.

You can use the entropia life tracker (entropialife.com) to show your actual weapon dmg/pec. Fill out the combat log section of tracker, and then shoot away with your weapon. You can watch the average as it changes during your hunt as the number gets closer and closer to your actual eco with more data points. Just keep in mind that if you switch weapons you'll mess up your results.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    You can use entropedia for a start but keep in mind that the numbers listed are for when you're maxed on the weapon... your mileage may vary.
    You can personalise the data in Entropedia by ticking the 'Skill based' box in the filters area of the Weapons chart and adding your professional levels, or by adding your own professional levels to the relevant fields in the Weapon Compare tool.