Hatchling

Password lost. Support not responding. What should i do?

Hello,

After several months of inactivity i decided to log in to Entropia Universe again. To my surprise, the password i had stored in the system stopped working. I've been emailing mindark support for weeks, but got no reply whatsoever. It's like they are totally ignoring me for some reason. I sent messages both via email and through the website.

Is there anyone here who is in direct contact with the support..? I'm afraid i've lost my login completely. Not sure what to do next.

Thanks.

2. Sponsored Links
    If it's been > 300 days since you logged in, your account may have been deemed 'inactive', and MindArk will need to re-activate it for you.

Contact Support via the website. They'll have been a bit snowed the past couple of weeks or so with bugs after the recent vu, now that's seems to have mostly stabilised they'll probably have time to catch up with other issues.

If it's been < 300 days, iirc you should be able to just re-set the password yourself from the log-in screen.

Old
    Indeed, the past few weeks have been turbulent for MA, so this might be one of the reasons for the delay in the answer. Generally, MA are not that big a staff team to take care of the support cases as we players would want them to.

Eventually make an update post if you don't get any answers during this week would be my best advice.