PriceCheck: Shopkeeper

I'm looking to buy a Shopkeeper. At least I think that's what it's called.

Not a store that you walk in and have walls and benches of stuff.. No.
    Just like one of those things at Celeste Quarry (for example) where there's a holographic player and a few racks of items.

I'm guessing location would affect price?
    Can someone give me some numbers on specific locations.. what would be a fair price to pay (what is overpriced and what's a good price?)

Thanks in advance!

2. Sponsored Links
    Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by aVaLON_52 View Post
    I'm looking to buy a Shopkeeper. At least I think that's what it's called.

Not a store that you walk in and have walls and benches of stuff.. No.
    Just like one of those things at Celeste Quarry (for example) where there's a holographic player and a few racks of items.

I'm guessing location would affect price?
    Can someone give me some numbers on specific locations.. what would be a fair price to pay (what is overpriced and what's a good price?)
    At the quarry you'll find shop booths, which are really just very small shops. Most players put a shopkeeper in their booth since it gives room for extra items.

The cheapest option is to have a shopkeeper in your apartment (you can only put down shopkeepers on an estate you own). In an apartment you can't lay down items anywhere and set them for sale, they need to be in a shopkeeper. So, say 500 ped for an apartment and 1800 ped for the shopkeeper. It will then be up to you to advertise the shopkeeper so you can get customers.

Location of shops affects price greatly. The quarry booths run around 20k ped I think, while the much larger shops at celeste harbor are around 15k.