Hatchling

Exclamation Oh. Mahhh. Gerrrd.

so. I've never played this game before and right now it's so confusing but I know one thing is absolutely certain. I. am. hoooooked for life. This game is so awesome!!! I know I sound like someone who's been paid to promote the game or something but seriously... I came to this game only ever having played the MMORPG "Runescape". I am a millionaire on that game, full bandos, blah blah blah and a member and everything. I just want to say... I was so naive. oh mah gerd. I CANNOT wait to get pro at this game. Please add me, I dnno how that works or if it's possible. I'll give you my avatar nickname or email for the username, whatever will work. I'm seriously buying a new computer with a massive graphics card and I'm thinking about investing $100 USD per month to play, obviously I'm a huge noob so I could use friends who can give me tips and stuff, but i'm willing to go it alone. this is like, Runescape^10 * minecraft * WOW. er mah gerd, I'll stop being a derp now. Also, PS. STOKED to join the community! I started on Arcadia, is that good? Is this the right site for arcadia people? Thx,

- Zarra
    I think my username is Karu Zarra Melankolai
    and nickname is Zarra, ADD ME! if that's possible.

p.s.s * can't wait till I look back on my first post and think "wow, what a derp, had I only done this & this." lol

psss. I don't care how long it takes, I will be a millionaire in this game.

2. Sponsored Links
    Welcome aboard my friend

the only thing you have to keep always in your mind is that game has to do with REAL CASH ECONOMY! That's makes EU unique and irresistible
    so you have to invest* only that amount of money you can affort.
    *Because from my perspective it is an investement!
    (a serious and logical player can't loose all of hes capital in EU)

i hope you are an adult heh?

Old
    Welcome dude, i'm glad you're as excited as me when i started. good luck, i hope you'll last, it really does take long to get good at this game.

as for your question, i hear Arkadia is a great planet to start (i started on calypso long ago and haven't left), make sure you do the complete tutorial quest, (i think it's called 'hunt the thing' you'll get all your essential stuff and learn almost all you need to know)

also, go to the society terminal and apply for a society (Soc) it's a great way to get to know people and to find a mentor.

Again, Nice to have you as a new player and good luck!

May lootius be with you!
    Play for the fun of it and may lootius be with you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Skatan View Post
    Welcome dude, i'm glad you're as excited as me when i started. good luck, i hope you'll last, it really does take long to get good at this game.

as for your question, i hear Arkadia is a great planet to start (i started on calypso long ago and haven't left), make sure you do the complete tutorial quest, (i think it's called 'hunt the thing' you'll get all your essential stuff and learn almost all you need to know)

also, go to the society terminal and apply for a society (Soc) it's a great way to get to know people and to find a mentor.

Again, Nice to have you as a new player and good luck!

May lootius be with you!
    Welcome to Entropia Zarra.

There is the newcomer experience on Arkadia where you get an idea about gameplay (hunt the Thing mission is on planet RockTropia). Ask someone a ride to the mission chain aka the barman. There is no teleporter here.

Good luck!

Roni

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by Roni View Post
    Welcome to Entropia Zarra.

There is the newcomer experience on Arkadia where you get an idea about gameplay (hunt the Thing mission is on planet RockTropia).

Roni
    thx for the correction. i mixed it up. sorry
    Play for the fun of it and may lootius be with you all!