Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mining

Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by demonfiter View Post
    well im lost in i think i skip the training im in north swamp. also i made this account b4 vehicles came out i think was like 3 years ago.
    That would explain it!

You can still do the Calypso Gateway missions and get the vehicle.

Go to Port Atlantis - not far from where you are, and go to the end of the central pier. There is a 'televator' there labelled 'Calypso Gateway'.

Activate that and you will be in the new starter mission, and will get the buggy.

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    tyvm illl do it when i log in. i got a bunch of yhings in my inv including a pixie armor f im a male should i sell all that and just stick to getting mining stuff. if i sell all its a lil over 70 ped

Dominant
    You don't need a flying vehicle but depending on where you go, a flying vehicle can be a real help at times. Great for getting around tough terrain, around the almost ubiquitous mobs, and there are some revives located in areas where you as a low level player probably won't be able to get back to civilization using the valkyrie alone.

So no, it's not required to start mining, but can be very helpful. Sleipnir is most versatile and can be used to get to space if you attach a space thruster (~ 8 ped, good for 49 uses).

Hatchling
    ty all for ya help the only problem im having is with what are to mine havnt had no luck yet

Quote Originally Posted by demonfiter View Post
    ty all for ya help the only problem im having is with what are to mine havnt had no luck yet
    Try that one: http://www.mininglog.com/

BR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12