Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Old

Fancy Neon colours

so i guess it's about time i'd ask about this:
    everything i play EU i have at one point that something turns a bright neon color, wether its green, blue pink, orange or anything... it usually doesn't last long or it flashes on and off but it looks kinda weird.

for a more consistend bug thing, the people with torches are like blurred in bright white...

i have a screenshot of the neon thing, but it's on my home Laptop, and i'm not on that one now... so probably will be added later (unless people already know what i mean)
    Play for the fun of it and may lootius be with you all!

2. Sponsored Links
    Dominant
    The tomtebloss issue is well known since the previous VU; it only affects certain graphics cards. I don't know what you're talking about with the "neon" issue, maybe a pic would be helpful.

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    The tomtebloss issue is well known since the previous VU; it only affects certain graphics cards. I don't know what you're talking about with the "neon" issue, maybe a pic would be helpful.
    oke, then a pic will be provided tonight (in my time zone) :P

*edit* i forgot, i hope tonight then
    Last edited by Skatan; 10-11-2013 at 06:29.

I have issues with those torches too (special edition something, i don't remember what now) .
    Many shopkeepers think that torch can be attractive in their shops and using it.
    Personally I loose vision in my EU client when a torch exist around. Everything comes to white and I becomes totaly blind.
    bug of EU or client/graphic adapter? idk and i dont like that torch anyway.
    So when I see one of those in a shop, I'm leaving immediatly.
    The truth is that many players having graphic issues with it.
    Last edited by Billy Jean Ruby; 10-12-2013 at 07:57.

Old
    as promised the screeny

Young
    I also have the same issue. However I also get the issue with certain mindforce effects. Particularly the healer mindforce effects. Pure white-out in place of a snazzy colorful aura. Wasn't having these issues until the last major update (14.3).

I am on an aging graphics card (nVidia 8400GS w/ 1GB) though, always using the most current drivers. That may have something to do with it as support for older cards is being phased out by the developer community in general.

Billy that thing about going all white seems to be an post processing fault, dont happen if you have it on very high. So my guess its a sun ray effect thats require a lot of post processing.

Quote Originally Posted by Skatan View Post
    as promised the screeny

ok well must be missing something, don't see any screenie
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Quote Originally Posted by Thran View Post
    Billy that thing about going all white seems to be an post processing fault, dont happen if you have it on very high. So my guess its a sun ray effect thats require a lot of post processing.
    Yes it does do it on very high, Roni and I used very high graphics settings and both our screens are affected by the white blare of the tombletoss (spelling of that I know is incorrect, but we all know what we are referring to) Saw Neils post tomtebloss
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by saradu View Post
    ok well must be missing something, don't see any screenie
    dammit! it worked yesterday... what site should i use to upload images on, because i can't browse directly in my files right?

oke, i'll try to explain: often when hunting or mining, i run around and all of a sudden (when i see my had before me, first person style) it get's siloutetted. it just becomes like the shape of the arm with the gun but in 1 colour, it still functions like it should and if you go to third person you won't see it and back to first it might be gone or it might still be there... this also sometimes happens with other items in game, so i recall seeing it on someones sleipnir. it's just quite annoying
    Last edited by Skatan; 10-14-2013 at 06:31.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast