Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatan View Post
    dammit! it worked yesterday... what site should i use to upload images on, because i can't browse directly in my files right?

Upload images to the Gallery here. It will give you the BB code to copy into your post which will show a clikable thumbnail of the pic.

2. Sponsored Links
    Old
    Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    Upload images to the Gallery here. It will give you the BB code to copy into your post which will show a clikable thumbnail of the pic.
    thank you, here goes:

notice the arms... what is this?
    Last edited by Skatan; 10-14-2013 at 20:59.
    Play for the fun of it and may lootius be with you all!

Old
    oke, so finally i got the printscreen up (crappy quality but still) does anyone els have this problem aswell? what is it and what can i do about it?

Old
    oke, so finally i got the printscreen up (crappy quality but still) does anyone els have this problem aswell? what is it and what can i do about it?
    happens to me in first person alot. I chalk it up to a graphics glitch. goes away/comes back. but then, Im more into the gameplay then the prettiness of the game.

for the MF heal going bright white, it only happens to me when i run the game in 32 bit mode

Young
    That is how an object appears before the texture is loaded. Once a texture it loaded it is cached and you should no longer see it as the solid color. If you are getting that effect on the same object constantly then for some reason the texture is not being cached properly. Changing texture quality in the options will cause the need to load new textures and you will get this effect again. If you are not changing anything tho, you should be getting new textures loading constantly. You shouldn't be seeing the solid color on a regular basis on anything that already has the texture cached.

Not sure if I still get this problem or it went away but yes I have seen it on my avitar many times. It's possible too I set something different in my graphics settings but yes, answer to the question Yes, I have seen it.
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Old
    i've been trying differend settings (om low and medium quality because my laptop will run the game smooth) like running it on 64 bit and changing advanced settings bowever it doesn't seem to work...
    if someone knows the answer on how to solve this, i'd like to hear it.

thanks for the previous feedback!

Young
    It's a client software issue, not one with your system or the settings you use. It's something MA has to resolve. This issue seems to be really apparent in first-person view. I get it also. However I rarely see it happen in third-person view.

Just have to be patient and hope MA finds a fix for a future patch.

Hatchling

Angry I'm having this problem now

I am having the problem of all avatars being solid colours. They also change in colour as I run around. Everyone is the same colour.

Is there a fix for this? I have tried adjusting to all variations of graphics settings, my PC has only just had an upgrade of CPU, MB, Graphics, Power. etc.

I have tried running an older version of Catalyst with latest drivers and latest version of catalyst with latest drivers.

Pretty much out of options.
    Last edited by LukeE; 09-05-2014 at 23:20.

11. 11-06-2016, 12:56

12. 11-06-2016, 13:04

13. 11-06-2016, 13:07

14. 11-06-2016, 13:08

15. 11-10-2016, 21:29

16. 11-10-2016, 21:39

17. 11-10-2016, 21:45

18. 12-20-2016, 02:32

19. 12-20-2016, 02:54

20. 12-20-2016, 03:17

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12