Entropia Universe 14.3.1 Release Notes

• Avatar hitboxes have been updated.
    • Several creatures have had their hitboxes updated, this also results in less loading time when creatures are in view.
    • Client login time improved.
    • Client stability improvements: memory leaks, freezes, crashes and slow loading.
    • Avatars no longer walk backwards after exiting a moving vehicle.
    • Calypso Land Deeds are now listed at Bank Tellers.
    • Dance emotes now loop correctly.
    • Auto-aim when using Auto Use Tool has been improved.
    MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

More...

2. Sponsored Links
    Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    • Client stability improvements: memory leaks, freezes, crashes and slow loading.
    Glad to see this finally received some attention! I'm definitely going to put it to the test. Camp Icarus, peak hours, vehicles. That's all I'm sayin..

Young
    Well.. it seems server stability has gone out the window again. Mass DCing like crazy just like before. PA/Icarus server especially, but others as well.

On the bright side.. the client is smooth! Very pleased with it so far! Very responsive, textures look great, and loading times are great. It's giving a much cleaner feel now.

"Calypso Land Deeds are now listed at Bank Tellers."

Can anyone explain what is all about?

Since there isn't any banker tellers here
    I'm on Arkadia since this change and I want to know where I can check land deed opportunities (if there are anymore).
    Because I like and I need to travel a lot between planets, I used to check frequently Calypso's and RT's estates auctions.
    What we need to do now? To travel back and forth to Caly?

P.S. Great improvement with auctions system by the way ..... waiting 5' to load the first page ;/

don't take serious my signature, because "joy" of my Virtual Life it's under questioning these days!!!!!!! what a pitty!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Billy Jean Ruby; 10-11-2013 at 16:28.

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jean Ruby View Post
    "Calypso Land Deeds are now listed at Bank Tellers."

Can anyone explain what is all about?

Since there isn't any banker tellers here
    The banks are on Caly and I think RT has one too. They're not really banks though, just pawnbrokers.

I'm on Arkadia since this change and I want to know where I can check land deed opportunities (if there are anymore).
    Because I like and I need to travel a lot between planets, I used to check frequently Calypso's and RT's estates auctions.
    What we need to do now? To travel back and forth to Caly?
    CLDs will be listed in auction or sold via private trade. You can see other planets' auctions by going to the auction terminal and choosing another planet from the upper right corner pull down menu.

Neil,
    there aren't any deed auctions anymore there tho ;/
    all deeds are removed from auctions due that change

oh MA please get things right. I was not crashing to desktop and now I am again........ also there is no dance loop at all.....

WATCHING *Lost* HAS BEEN much more ENTERTAINING
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jean Ruby View Post
    Neil,
    there aren't any deed auctions anymore there tho ;/
    all deeds are removed from auctions due that change
    Well, since things can't be sold to other players via banks, enabling pawning of CLDs wouldn't affect the auction house. They should still be sold in the auction and if not then I'm pretty sure that would be a bug. Or maybe nobody is selling them just now?

I'm able to see deeds at auctions again (i think it was server problem).
    But my question still stand.
    What MA did changed?
    Only New land deeds are going to bank tellers? or there is another option for those who already have 'em.
    they can pawn 'em or something?

Guardian
    Having seen an ad in game made me realize what this is about. You can now use a CLD as collateral at a bank.