Young

Sollomate Opalo with Omegaton A101 or A102

Im using Opalo on my hunts and looking little more kick to it. Im nowhere near to max on it so im asking will those amps both good on opalo? First i thought that obviously im gonna go with A101 first and go from there. Then i checked price on PEAuction and it says it cost about TT + 111 Peds when A102 costs TT+25Peds. So if im low skilled do i have problems with that 102 or can i even use it yet? Prof lvl 3 on laser hit and 2 on dmg. Or am i destined to hunt those combibo young and matures little longer??
    - Sometimes you just don't hit anything. Even if the mob is big as house -

2. Sponsored Links
    If your sticking with the Opalo, then A101. There is a rule as to a gun can only use as much damage from an amp <= the minimum damage of a gun.

(Example: The Opalo does 4.0-8.0 damage, so it can only gain at max an additional 4.0 damage from an amp. Thus meaning the extra 3.0 damage from an A101 will fit nicely and use it to the full potential, as opposed to only gaining +4.0 damage from the 7.0 damage that the A102 offers. This will mean you still will be decaying/using the additional ammo burn of the A102, while not using it to its fullest damage/pec.)

If you use the A102 on the Opalo, a yellow message will warn you of this in the chat box. Get the A102 if you plan on upgrading your gun to at least a 7.0-14.0 damage gun. If sticking with the Opalo, get A101.

Young
    Ok thx for clear answer. I buy that A101 and when its time to upgrade i just sell that bad boy and buy better one.
    - Sometimes you just don't hit anything. Even if the mob is big as house -

Guardian
    I've had my Opalo for years - and now with an A101. And I've managed to tier it up to get slightly more range. IMHO it makes an excellent tagging gun. And a lot of special events specify Opalo or similar.
    So I suggest hanging on to it!

6. 12-29-2016, 21:22

Reason
    spam