Hatchling

Day 41 waiting for withdraw

So i made a withdraw thinking that it wouldn't take that long to receive. How wrong i was it has been day 41 now and i thought i would share some of the responses i have gotten from support.

2013-09-27 12:28 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Your withdrawal with ID ---------- was created on the 2013-08-30. That is 21 bank/business days ago.

As bank withdrawals are handled manually and in order of their registration date, the processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time. The payment is sent within 40 business/bank days from the registration date. We can not give you an exact date.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
    Chris | Planet Calypso Support

Hi,

Your withdrawal was created on the 2013-08-30. That is 41 bank/business days ago.
    We recently changed the withdrawal time.
    As bank withdrawals are handled manually and in order of their registration date, the processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time. The payment is sent within 50 business/bank days from the registration date. We can not give you an exact date.
    A full explanation about the withdrawal time you can find here: https://account.entropiauniverse.com...ithdrawal-faq/

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
    Chris | Planet Calypso Support

I feel very disappointed with EU a game that prides itself on real life money transactions and a economy based with real world money. You would think it would be very important that withdraws are processed as quick and possible.

I really don't understand how it takes so long and for this im giving up EU.The problems with deposits and withdraws Eu is not worth my time and deserves to lose players like myself and the many before and im sure many after.

2. Sponsored Links
    Old
    they need to make sure your withdrawl doesn't contain scammed/etc monies.

patience, grasshopper

It will come.. no worries.. Post another thread if you reach 60 business days.

Hatchling
    Day 61 ? still nothing...

As I understand it 1 month is around 20 bank/business days.
    Withdrawals now take up to 50 bank/business days.
    Thats 2 and a half months.
    Your withdrawal with ID ---------- was created on the 2013-08-30
    So you must expect to get your money around 15 of November 2013 and panic after that date

50 working days from 30Aug is 8Nov.

Handy little app to calculate working days in Sweden here: http://www.workingdays.se