Young

Land Deeds, 2 questions.

So I understand the main idea of these land deeds which is ur basically buying shares in the company/planet.

That being understood there are 2 other aspects to this thing I havent figured out yet. Given the limited information on these deeds at auction , I dont know where else to find the info.

1- I've read that owning a deed will grant you voting rights for upcoming development direction. When is this to be implemented if it hasnt already? How will it work?

2-As I thought I understood it , the land deeds are not just a virtual share in the planet but an actual parcel of land. Is this true? How do I find the location of this parcel on any given deed up for auction? Also can we tax the hunting mining on it? as they do with ameritha, ola, etc?

thanks in advance.

2. Sponsored Links

You'll probably find it helpful to read all the information about CLDs that is already available on the Entropia Universe website:
    http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bull...-Lot-Deeds.xml

The FAQ's at the bottom are based on the questions asked by players at the time the deeds were first released.

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by bigheadnick View Post
    2-As I thought I understood it , the land deeds are not just a virtual share in the planet but an actual parcel of land. Is this true? How do I find the location of this parcel on any given deed up for auction? Also can we tax the hunting mining on it? as they do with ameritha, ola, etc?

thanks in advance.
    CLD (calypso land deed) is different from LA deed (land area)

CLD gives you weekly revenue share.

LA means you own the land and can tax it.

CLD: ~1.4kped
    LA: ~100kped and up