Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Young

Looking for a soc plus mentor.

With my new computer comming tomorrow the first thing I'm doing is downloading EU. I gave played before in vu10 but a lot has changed since then.

I am looking for a mentor and a soc. I would prefer if my mentor was in the same soc.
    I would also like someone who had good experience in mentoring and someone in simmiler time zone. I'm in the uk.

I pay for myself and I'm not looking for handouts. Just someone who can teach me about all the changes since I last played.

Thanks

2. Sponsored Links
    Old

Thumbs Up I am in the UK

And I am available as a mentor.

My Soc is more a circle of friends though, so I'm likely not the right choice for a Soc until we get muuuuch better acquainted

So feel free to look around and see if you can find a better match, otherwise look me up if you run out of options.

And good luck out there!
    Cly

Welcome back

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by Cly View Post
    And I am available as a mentor.

My Soc is more a circle of friends though, so I'm likely not the right choice for a Soc until we get muuuuch better acquainted

So feel free to look around and see if you can find a better match, otherwise look me up if you run out of options.

And good luck out there!
    Cly

Welcome back
    don't you just ment to say you guy's just don't want a noob in your soc but you do want the menters gift ?

Old

Since you asked: actually no.

I mean that my Soc is small, mostly inactive, and are old friends who have largely chipped their skills out or direct family. We are not highly skilled at all, feel free to try to find us listed anywhere useful on the charts.

It's simply not a great Soc for a new player looking to chat to people, learn and leverage the power of a large contact network, and I acknowledge that.

That said, we are not actually closed for membership either.

And by the way: your way of talking is rude, impolite and fairly aggressive. It's the sort of talk that might lead other people to generate neg-reps for you. Language is important so consider how you say the things you want to say. There's usually a better way to get a point across.

Even if you're wrong.

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Cly View Post
    I mean that my Soc is small, mostly inactive, and are old friends who have largely chipped their skills out or direct family. We are not highly skilled at all, feel free to try to find us listed anywhere useful on the charts.

It's simply not a great Soc for a new player looking to chat to people, learn and leverage the power of a large contact network, and I acknowledge that.

That said, we are not actually closed for membership either.

And by the way: your way of talking is rude, impolite and fairly aggressive. It's the sort of talk that might lead other people to generate neg-reps for you. Language is important so consider how you say the things you want to say. There's usually a better way to get a point across.

Even if you're wrong.
    Ermmmm..... ok. Don't see how u came to that conclusion but everyone is entitled to there opinion.

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by David James Hanks View Post
    Ermmmm..... ok. Don't see how u came to that conclusion but everyone is entitled to there opinion.
    I believe he was replying partly to the bloke above him, not you

Young
    Ahhh. Missed that lol.

Mature
    Oooo cly is offended.
    i call it humor and my sarcasm.
    myself i call it my point of view and its how i see it what you wrote,

ah oh no i see its wrong, its not funny anymore if your the target.

but sure if you want to min rep me go ahead.
    atleast i dont try to make treat towards someone doing that.
    hell i don't give a rats ass about a rep system anyway.
    its just another form of trying to controling someone else.
    its a free world they always say in the might western civalisation and i because of it i don't keep my mouth shut for any one.

g f yrslf, doesnt need any more explanation now does it ?

Young
    Hmmm.....

All i wanted was a mentor and a soc and now look lmao.

I hope this isnt the current face of EU coz if it is i think i will play solo lol.

Welcome back to Entropia, hope you enjoy your stay again.

You already gave some basic information, but....

Maybe you can elaborate a bit more on your playing style:

- prefered profession
    - amount of time you want to dedicate to Entropia

Most planets have their own forum with a soc or mentoring thread:

- Planet Calypso Forum (PCF)
    - Arkadia Forum
    - Rocktropia
    - Cyrene forum
    - NextIsland..but this one will be fairly quiet I suppose

Many players or socs have own blogs or websites and plenty use facebook to stay in touch with friends out of EU.

Hope you find a soc and a mentor to your liking soon and maybe we meet one day ingame,

Regards, Roni

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast