Web Design Services [Paid in PED]

I'm myself a web designer in real life with allot of experience on building websites. I can design presentation websites or even ecommerce shops.
    Can build on various CMS systems like WordPress, Joomla, Magento, PrestaShop and can even design the themes from scratch. Also have experience with Photoshop and can create graphics for the websites.
    I usually do websites for real life money but in this case I will do it for PED in entropia.
    Price can vary by project based on how many features you want for the website. Anyway I have added down here some normal prices in PED to have an idea on what you can get.
    This is a real opportunity if you want to get a website for your entropia virtual life or even for your real life and you get this in PED very cheap which makes it a good investment.

Prices:
    HTML Presenation Website(no administration panel) - 1500 PED
    CMS Presenation Website based on WordPress or other CMS(Content Management System) - includes administration panel and user can easily change content from there - 3000 PED
    Ecommerce Store - based on Magento, PrestaShop or other CMS. This is good for online shops. - 4500 PED
    Can even create blogs or forums and these are much cheaper than the prices above. If you ask me for this I will give you prices based on what you need. Prices above can also very a little if you want more features but usually most of them can be made in that price.

All the websites created are coming with high quality hosting free for 6 Months and .com domain free for one Year. These two are coming for free which is a great adding to your service.

And I remind again just to be sure that I don't break any rules here. Payment will be made only on PED and not on real life currency.
    If interested just drop me a message on the forum with your request and I'll be more than happy to assist you.

2. Sponsored Links
    Old Alpha
    and where are the urls to "samples" you've created?

For diverse reasons I will give the portfolio links only to interested people trough private messaging.
    If you are interested in a site design then send me a message. I will be more than happy to give you portfolio and any other details you may want.
    Last edited by Main; 10-29-2013 at 21:02.

Anyone interested?

Hatchling

Possibly Intrested

I might be interested.

I'd like to know what you would charge for a website with these features.

I want to start a healing service.
    1. calender with my available time to play
    2. an online status
    3. an order form for potential clients
    4. auto populates in calender showing that i am booked fro that day and what nah.

Please let me know how much this would be. Thanks for your time and help! There will possibly be more options and everything, but I am not totally sure on everything I want as of yet. You might be able to add some ideas to it as well. This is just a running idea so far.

Thanks!

Hi Sylia, I'm glad you are interested in my web design service. I have just sent you a private message here on forum. Please check.

I am adding a promo to this web design offer.
    Anyone who order a website this month he'll get a free domain name for one year and free website hosting for 3 months.

Until the end of the month 20% OFF prices for christmas and one year of free hosting!