Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hatchling

Question Cheap Spaceships on Arkadia?

First, I am going to admit I am new. I'm stuck on Arkadia, but I want to get to other places like Planet Calypso and so on. Are there any cheap ships capable of getting me of this place?

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlas View Post
    First, I am going to admit I am new. I'm stuck on Arkadia, but I want to get to other places like Planet Calypso and so on. Are there any cheap ships capable of getting me of this place?
    If you check the auction there should be a few quad wings or "Vtols" for sale. You will have get some oil for fuel and a thruster to leave the atmosphere. The other way is ask around to see if anyone is offering a flight to the planet you want to go to. Some will do it for free, and others charge a small fee.

One big thing to remember is that space PVP lootable, so if you bring anything looted or mined you risk the chance of being killed and looted. Amours, guns, and other things are safe but things like sweat, oils, wools, etc. are lootable.

Hope this helps.

Guardian
    There are also groups of spaceships that offer flights on a regular schedule.

Look at Entropia Fleet Alliance http://efa.ms/ and Titans Of Space http://www.titans-of-space.de/.

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    If you check the auction there should be a few quad wings or "Vtols" for sale. You will have get some oil for fuel and a thruster to leave the atmosphere. The other way is ask around to see if anyone is offering a flight to the planet you want to go to. Some will do it for free, and others charge a small fee.

One big thing to remember is that space PVP lootable, so if you bring anything looted or mined you risk the chance of being killed and looted. Amours, guns, and other things are safe but things like sweat, oils, wools, etc. are lootable.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks! It should help, considering that this game feels very open for things to do after completing the tutorials.

EDIT: Couldn't find any on the auction station. Any shops that sell them?

EDIT 2: Found one. 42 PEDs, are you crazy? Is that normal?
    Last edited by Atlas; 11-09-2013 at 22:45.

Thanks! It should help, considering that this game feels very open for things to do after completing the tutorials.

You may have to ask around to see if anyone is selling them. You might be able find one cheaper through a seller.

As for the price, that's not too bad, as these can be repaired (SI: structural integrity) many times before they can't be used again.

If you don't want to spend the peds right now, ask for a ride. It will be cheaper and you can see what space is like first before you put some peds down.

First of all, there are many guides available online made from other participants - fellow players.
    Read and get familiar with EU game mechanics.
    Second, before you over reacting, check planetary auctions frequently (MU's/buyouts) and do that day by day, for couple of weeks (it is that I did), to see what flying vehicles are available and get familiar with prices.
    My first trip was with a Mothership and that I suggest to my desciples to do, when are asking. It is better way to travel for first time in my opinion to have a pleasent experience, since you don't want to have any "unexpected" situation with pirates.

By the way, 42 PED it is a fair price for a Sleipnir, not cheap but fair

P.S. why some ppl, keep calling Sleipnir's.... VTOL's? I never called that name or any of my friends.
    Do you find VTOL in auctions if you search that name?????
    Last edited by Billy Jean Ruby; 11-18-2013 at 22:53.

VTOL stands for "vertical take-off and landing" and if you read the Item Description is the type of aircraft sleipnirs are.

Quote Originally Posted by Thran View Post
    VTOL stands for "vertical take-off and landing" and if you read the Item Description is the type of aircraft sleipnirs are.
    Thank you for enlightenment me

My questions it is that,
    when you searching to buy a Sleipnir Mk1, what you looking for in auctions?

vertical take off and landing vehicle? or Sleipnir?

When you introducing space vehicles to a new player, what you suggest?
    Quad or Sleipnir? or Vertical take off vehicles?

lets be serious, VTOL its just stand for info card.

Guardian
    Look for Sleipnir in the auction.

Quads and sleips have different strengths. Sleips can be spawned in smaller areas than quads. Quads go faster in space.

For really tight areas to spawn an aircraft I use a Dragonfly helicopter (from Cyrene). The best of all was the 'Old witches broom', but that has been killed by a change to its decay.
    Last edited by Meric; 11-19-2013 at 10:28. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Meric View Post
    Look for Sleipnir in the auction.

Quads and sleips have different strengths. Sleips can be spawned in smaller areas than quads. Quads go faster in space.

For really tight areas to spawn an aircraft I use a Dragonfly helicopter (from Cyrene). The best of all was the 'Old witches broom', but that has been killed by a change to its decay.
    speaking of brooms, took it out yesterday and flew up to check out the top of the oil rig. Nice little device and yes too bad they made it that it will decay and then be useless
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast